BY OCEAN SPRAY

From concentrate with added ingredients. see more...

• Where can I find this. I hate the large bottle of Libby's 1 Answers
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my go to mixer for summer. Add a splash over ice with some mango rum and you have a refreshing and delicious cocktail. I give it plain to my kids and they love it.
Samantha O.
I LOVED these for school! They are best when really cold and are very refreshing. I wish they weren't as bubbly as they are and are a little too expensive for the amount you get - although I am a poor college student. They sure are yummy, though!
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
The only Pineapple juice I'll use. This stuff is amazing with a capital A! I love that it's resealable instead of the cans that you have to poke a hole in to get the product out.
Julia A.
I love all of the ocean spray juices! Pineapple by far is one of my favorite, it is a very healthy and useful fruit. Add this juice with ice and a splash of rum or vodka for a fun drink!
Elizabeth P.
I enjoy the pineapple favor I purchased a different size Serving Size 12 FL Oz 360ml Servings per container about 5 has a great taste refreshing all year around
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA
I use this for my furbabies. It is a good deturrent tto stop them from eattinf there own feseies. They even eat there food easier when I put it on their food!
Jasmine W.
Goes great with pineapple or mango Ciroc or Amsterdam. Mix in a bit of crushed pineapple and coconut milk and you've got a party😉.

#DrinkResponsibly.
Virginia P.
Conneaut, OH
Ocean Spray makes me happy because it is 100% juice and not compete sugar like the rest of them. I also think that this has a better taste to it.
Charlotte G.
This is awesome for mixing with drinks if you're not into buying pineapple juice in a can. I have nothing bad to say about it!
takiyah M.
Ocean spray is soooo good. especially pineapple juice . And if you need a good mix for a drink this is also a great option
Candyce C.