Ocean Spray 100% Orange Juice uploaded by kassandra o.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Fresh, Delicious Taste Of 100% Orange Juice With A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C In Every Single Serve Bottle.

Orange Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water And Concentrated Orange Juice), Natural Flavor.

Eabryana Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love drinking this juice in the morning time and whenever I am feeling very sick. It is refreshing and doesn’t taste fake and sugary. I recommend shaking it before consuming because sometimes it can get a little separated.
Kayla C.
Cincinnati, OH
I had this orange juice last week and was highly disappointed. It had a very bitter taste to it. It's a cheap orange juice and it definitely tastes cheap! Next time I will splurge and buy a brand like Tropicana. I would not recommend this orange juice.
Tina M.
I recently bought these for something to grab on the go for work. I love OJ in the morning and this makes it convenient. Very tasty, just wish the box was slightly bigger because I drink it so fast! Great quality doesn't taste fake like some other orange juices
Candi W.
Bryant Pond, ME
I have bought 6 of these in the past 3 days as I am suffering from a nasty cold. I absolutely love the taste and it is making me feel so much better. Way better product than some of the others I have tried.
Dhallana P.
These are my favorite cranberry juices
I love the size of them because it's easy to take to go. These cranberry juices are grear. And the packaging is great. The taste is just the same as the larger bottle ones and the fact that they are individually packaged is something that I really enjoy because there's no need for plastic cups or cups in general. You could just drink it straight out of the bottle.
jill m.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
This is an excellent juice for on the go that you can take anywhere. Price is good and taste is amazing. I typically do not have breakfast before i leave for work so i keep orange juice handy so i can grab it and go and still have my juice in the morning. I pretty much love all Ocean Spry products because they are 100% juice and not full of sugar or artificial flavoring.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
Its not bad taste like orange juice and its without sugar added so I know my levels won't spike as bad and I can throw these little packs in my purse on the go and when I know I need a boost being pregnant with diabetes this really has come in handy but that being said way better if cold
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
It might be just me, but sometimes the canned drinks don't live up to the bottled ones. I can't really get into these drinks, they seem like they want to be good like the originals, but they just don't live up tot he expectations I have for them..
Kendra M.
We sold this in the store at which I used to work and I promise it is the best for the price. It's 100% juice unlike some brands but still keeps a lower price. I like the apple, orange, cranberry, and grapefruit from this brand.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I really don't care for ocean spray orange juice !! So I won't be buying this brand again !! I don't recommend this to anybody at all
!! I prefer another brand !! Plus the price is. Very extreme to me
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
How good do these taste?
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Do you find this product a great to take with you anywhere?
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
What is the best quality of this product?
Ava A.
Euless, TX
Is it ok to drink at night too??
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
Can you buy this is retail stores, I can’t seem to find it?

Walmart