BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® 100% Juice White Grapefruit.
From concentrate with added Vitamin C.
Florida grown.
No sugar added.
100% Vitamin C.
2 servings of fruit. see more...

Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
I started drinking white grapefruit juice because of all its benefits. This one by Ocean Spray is the best one so far. Usually white grapefruit juice is supposed to be bitter (just so you all are aware of that), but this one isn't that bitter compared to others. **Weight loss is linked to white grapefruit juice!**
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this grapefruit juice so much. It is so delicious. Most people only like ruby red grapefruit juice, but white grapefruit juice is actually my favorite. It is a bit more tart, but I like that. Extremely refreshing. I buy it all the time!!
Hannah B.
Foodie Expert
I hate this stuff. It's bitter and not at all what I was expecting. There needs to be some kind of warning. Most other products from this line are delicious and sweet, but not this one. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
But everything Ocean Spray white grapefruit juice is just delicious so refreshing great for morning start trusted brand name would recommend to anyone
tiara s.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Foodie Expert
On a grapefruit diet...usually can not stand the taste of grapefruit juice no lie but to my surprize this is pleasant and goes down well definitely better then that other canned stuff i buy in other brands #winner
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
I like this kind for my toddler because it is not super sweet and I add a little water to it also anyway. I get it at Kroger and it is on pair as far as prices and quality with other brands. Love the cranberry Apple also!
Brandy M.
Foodie Expert
Love me some grapefruit juice I drink this everyday it's good for dieting so it's a must at my house
Sandy S.
Vitamins
Antioxidants
Readily accessible
Jade M.
Very tasty. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. A lighter take on the red grapefruit juice they make
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
Ocean spray is a great dribk! I enjoyed it so much i started giving it to my picky two year old and even hr liked it
Trisha L.
I was wondering how it tasted. Is it tart? I am a huge tart fan just wanted to make sure it was sweet too