BY OCEAN SPRAY

2 Servings Of Fruit,100% Vitamin C,Contains 100% Juice,No Sugar Added,No Preservatives,No Artificial Flavors; Pasteurized

Grapefruit Juice (Water, Grapefruit Juice Concentrate).

Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
I love white grape juice and it tastes so amazing! I usually drink a glass before I go to bed and it tastes like most grape juices, but the quality of the grapes they use is better than most brands and you can taste a difference
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I started drinking white grapefruit juice because of all its benefits. This one by Ocean Spray is the best one so far. Usually white grapefruit juice is supposed to be bitter (just so you all are aware of that), but this one isn't that bitter compared to others. **Weight loss is linked to white grapefruit juice!**
Valerie W.
Oh yes, it may be bitter, but I love unsweetened grapefruit. I do cut this with water to make it easier to drink, but I like the tartness. I like the Ocean Spray better than most brands because it has a better flavor and it doesn't loose the flavor when I do add some water to it.
Renata W.
Am I the only person who loves the taste of grapefruit? When grapefruits aren't in season this is the perfect substitution. I like how it is delightfully tart, perfectly sweet with that hit of bitterness. This always transports me to winter with my family and baked grapefruit with blistered brown sugar
Hannah H.
I hate this stuff. It's bitter and not at all what I was expecting. There needs to be some kind of warning. Most other products from this line are delicious and sweet, but not this one. I wouldn't buy it again.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Seriously you cannot go wrong with drinking and Thea white grapefruit juice whenever you are sick. It is one of the best juices you can drink when you're sick because it has the least amount of sugar and the most amount of vitamin C.
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I am not the biggest grapefruit fan but I do love grapefruit juice in a few cocktails that I make make and this is by far my favorite. I love that it has no added sugar and the flavor is really wonderful, not too tart. This will definitely be my go to grapefruit juice!
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
bar pac mixer is about right. we love this as a cheaper mixer for lots of beverages because I like grapefruit juice. it doesn't give me a stomach ache like cranberry juice does. good quality and good value. I would purchase this again. Its great by itself as well.
Tina O.
San Francisco, CA
YES! YES! YESSSSS!! Can't think of any other juice brand that could beat Ocean Spray in White Grapefruit juice. My favorite is to eat it frozen or add a tad bit into your smoothie. I've branched out and tested other grapefruit juices but always come back to this.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The perfect affordable can to stock your wet bar. Great little portion for a greyhound. It's also a great refreshing beverage over ice. Simple packaging. If I am looking for a mixer, Ocean Spray is the brand that I reach for. It's also found in most stores.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Where can I purchase this at?
Trisha K.
I was wondering how it tasted. Is it tart? I am a huge tart fan just wanted to make sure it was sweet too