BY OCEAN SPRAY

Made With 100% Juice And The Sweet, Invigorating Grapefruit Taste "Straight From The Grove®", It’s A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grapefruit Juice (Water, Grapefruit Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Grapefruit Pulp, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene For Color

Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
I like this juice in the morning instead of orange juice. I've always loved grapefruits so this is a nice alternative to getting the actual fruit and the grocery store. It's not too sweet or sour just right. I think others would like this a lot if they like grapefruit.
Lasharay O.
This is one of my favorites grapefruit juice drinks. It definitely met all my expectations and more. It was not overly bitter and did not have all the extra sugar added to it. I purchase this 1-2 times per month as I am the only one in the house that drinks it!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Ruby Red is good. It is like a mouthful of delicious grapefruits with every gulp. Unfortunately I can not drunk it much anymore because as I have gotten older I have found out things that are high in citrus acid give me severe heartburn. That totally sucks.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
I really like grapefruit and most juices are overly sweetened, this brand keeps honest to the flavor of the juice and I like that a lot The jug is also great to reuse for watering plants or storing other drinks when camping. I will buy again - all the time.
Charmaine L.
Panama City, FL
I am a grapefruit juice aholic, I will buy it in any brand however, I absolutely love the flavor of Ocean Spray no sugar 100% ruby red grapefruit juice. I specify the no sugar added portion because I honestly prefer it. I was buying the regular ruby red until I started buying the 100% juice. The ruby red isn't nearly as bitter as the white and is pretty good over ice with seltzer water.
Abby S.
Melbourne, FL
As a gal who lives in Florida and buys fresh grapefruit juice during the winter, I have to admit this is a good substitute for the orchard-fresh option I get during the majority of the year. You can definitely tell it isn't fresh squeezed but, hey, if you're expecting the taste of fresh squeezed grapefruit, you're barking up the wrong tree. Good for its value!
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Ruby Red grapefruit juice a quick and easy way to get my vitamin C boost. The 1 gallon jug size is convenient and less money in the long run. Ocean Spray ruby red's flavor is always consistant so I know is a good value. I hardly ever buy any other brand.
Belinda B.
I love making the ruby red juice from ocean spray. Sweet and tart at the same time. My favorite of all the ocean spray line is the cranberry grape but this one is a close second. Somewhat expensive for juice
Kimberly M.
Ocean Spray has done it again with another great tasting juice. The Packaging is nice. If you like Grapefruit juice then you must try this one.
Angela M.
Memphis, TN
This was really tasty, far better than others I've tried. It was a little tart, but I did enjoy it all the same.