Ocean Spray® 100% Juice No Sugar Added Citrus Tangerin Orange Flavor 64 oz Plastic Bottle

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Hello! We're proud members of the Ocean Spray Cooperative, where the growers who harvest the grapefruit also own the company. We're proud to bring you our new 100% Juice Citrus Tangerine Orange made from a unique blend of tangy sweet citrus juices for a smooth and refreshing taste experience. From our family to yours, Ocean Spray's 100% Juice Citrus Tangerine Orange is neither too sweet nor too tart with all the benefits you expect from Ocean Spray 100% Juice. --The Banack Family, 3rd generation growers, Indian River, FL. see more...

Stephanie T.
Hindsville, AR
I love the taste of this juice. The brand is fantastic. I highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Abby B.
Kennesaw, GA
It has a good flavor, it's not better or worse than any other brand it's just your typical juice
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
I have nothing bad to say. I love the brand and the taste of this juice . I do recommend it .
Brianna M.
New Haven, CT
Is this juice a bit sour or no?