BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jodie Z.
It was unbelievably difficult to actually find a quality cranberry juice, that isn't "cocktail". The photo that came up when I scanned the juice isn't exactly the same as the one I bought. I bought the 'no sugar added' variety. It's tart, but exactly what I needed for what feels like a UTI coming on.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry
Great juice. God for adding to other things or by itself. Helps when you are not feeling well and has a great tart taste
Anju S.
After I tasted a bottle of Ocean Spray Cranberry product that was labeled "100% juice' in big letters and the word "cranberry" underneath I realized that it was way too sweet to be 100% cranberry juice. When I finally looked at the tiny dark red strip at the bottom of the label, I found that it was combined with grape, apple, and other juices. I called the 1-800 customer info line and asked if I could order the 100% cranberry juice from the website, the customer service representative told me that Ocean Spray doesn't make that product. When I asked for the percentage of cranberry juice in the product, she said that she did not have that information. When I asked where I could find out, she said she didn't know. Truth in advertising? Their commercials show funny men standing in cranberry bogs. Give me a break. And if you are needing the cranberry juice for your health, be VERY careful.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
This is some good cranberry juice plus its 100% real juice. Plus its very healthy to drink.
Nancy C.
My favorite juice!!!! Love ocean spray juice!!! Taste great and good for you!!! Also goes great with vodka
Lidia Z.
Este jugo es de. lo mejor a parte que ayuda bastante con los problemas del riñón un vaso en la mañana y otro en la tarde a mi me ha servido bastante en especial el 100% jugo cranberry (arándanos rojos) ese ayuda para infección de la vías urinarias claro cuando son leves pero no olviden visitar a su doctor. I love this juice is excellent con mornings, this juice is excellent .
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Excellent taste and vitamin C.Great value and super affordable. Took it when i was sick and felt better in no time.recommended as its a great trusted brand.
Amber O.
This is my daughters favorite juice! It tastes great even being that it's no sugar added! I wish it was easier to find!
Robert S.
Peoria, IL
Drink it weekly great taste over store brand's. Worth the extra cost. Great as a base for frozen drinks in the summer.
Cindy G.
Beaumont, CA
Yummy with vodka. The no sugar added taste a lot cleaner and smoothr.I love oceanspray Cranberry it's my must go to.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target