BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda Z.
I LOVE Ocean Spray Cranberry juice. They are the closest thing to 100% cranberry and I love the taste of it. I also think that it is well priced and I love when it’s on sale and even more affordable!
Saige C.
Van Wert, OH
I love this brand of Cranberry Juice! Also a great starter drink for someone getting into cranberry juice is OceanSpray CranGrape! It is my absolute favorite!
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Can’t go wrong. I use to to flush out my system. Plus my boyfriend said it makes me taste good.
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
I loooove cranberry. I use cranberry scented air fresheners, cranberry scented candles cranberry car plug-ins, and of course I love cranberry juice. This cranberry juice is a bit tart, but that's why I like it. Delicious and sweet but a little dry.
Joanne A.
La Verne, CA
I like this very much but i dilute with water. I love ocean spray juice and other flavors and snacks and more.
Sommer C.
Beaumont, TX
Drink this product every day!! Love it so much! It has a bitter taste to it and I think that's why I love it so much. I even got my husband drinking it to now
Maryam D.
I love oceans spray cranberry juice. It’s so refreshing and sweet. It’s good value for money and I haven’t tasted anything like it from any other brands. I will only buy this brand. I love the sweet and bitter taste!
Melissa B.
California, CA
My favorite cranberry juice!! Very tart and slightly bitter, it's not very sweet, but it's so delicious and good for you!!! This is a great drink I usually water juice down for my kids because of the sugar content. It's yummy also to mix with Sprite when you wanna spruce your drink up! Definitely recommend!!
Emily L.
This stuff is so good!!! I love that it's 100% cranberry juice so you're getting all the cranberry goodness without fillers like apply juice. Girl, if I wanted apple juice, I'd buy that ish myself. It's perfect in cocktails, on its own to help flush out that nasty UTI, or mixed with lemon juice and water for a refreshing drink on a hot day. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.
Aleah W.
Grand forks , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is PERFECT for when I suffer from bladder infections. I’m completely aware that it doesn’t get rid of the infection but it helps relieve me of the burning pain and sensation and also helps prevent further uti’s. Love this stuff! Tastes amazing.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target