BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
julisa m.
pharr tx
This is not 100%cranberry juice. the product contains apple, grape, cranberry, etc. I will not purchase a multifruit juice pretending to be 100% cranberry, it's not that i wouldn't recommend it i just wouldn't buy it again, flavor is good though
Crystal G.
This product is NOT 100% Cranberry Juice. It's a mixture of several fruit juices, notably Cranberry, Grape, Apple, and Pear. See the ingredient list.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I want to say that Ocean Spray does not make good cranberry juice. It just isn't fit to even drink. It tastes like they use old cranberries and bad water. I like cranberry juice but Ocean Spray is definitely not the brand I would choose.
Anju S.
After I tasted a bottle of Ocean Spray Cranberry product that was labeled "100% juice' in big letters and the word "cranberry" underneath I realized that it was way too sweet to be 100% cranberry juice. When I finally looked at the tiny dark red strip at the bottom of the label, I found that it was combined with grape, apple, and other juices. I called the 1-800 customer info line and asked if I could order the 100% cranberry juice from the website, the customer service representative told me that Ocean Spray doesn't make that product. When I asked for the percentage of cranberry juice in the product, she said that she did not have that information. When I asked where I could find out, she said she didn't know. Truth in advertising? Their commercials show funny men standing in cranberry bogs. Give me a break. And if you are needing the cranberry juice for your health, be VERY careful.
Brooke H.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
My daughter is a Type 1 Diabetic, and she prefers cranberry juice for her lows. It seems to hit her faster than orange juice does.
Chloe L.
Kinda tart but cranberry juice is gross in my
Opinion anyways so if I had to choose the best one it would be this one.
Magen C.
Lakeland, TN
This has alot of sugar, something like 25G plus. The taste was ok, but if your looking for something not sweet or tarte I'd go with a more natural Cranberry Juice.
Nathalie E.
Guildford, Guildford
This used to be my go-to cranberry product to help treat UTI’s like many other women until I realised how much sugar there is in it. Sugar has devastating effects on UTI’s, as the bacteria thrive on if and multiplies at a faster rate, obliterating any benefit this cranberry product could have in combatting it.
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
For someone that hates cranberry juice, this is palpable. I do drink it every once in a while for health reasons but usually mix it with water or a clear soda to make it a little more tasty. I do like that this brand offers a great selection of cranberry and other juice combinations, some of which are very delicious and would highly recommend
Jennyfer R.
Rimouski, QC
J'aime beaucoup ce jus de canneberge, mais là où je trouve qu'il mérite moin d'étoile c'est parce qu'il est plus cher et contient moin de jus que le format normal régulier. Mais sinon ce jus est vraiment bon et pratique à transporter puisqu'il est en bouteille.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target