BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Practically the only cranberry juice that id drink. Not only does it taste good but it helps clean your insides. It's a bitter taste similar to wine so some may not like it
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I love this more than any other cranberry juice across all brands, this one has less additives and tastes phenomenal. I love that this brand also has lower calorie versions, like 40 and 10 cal per cup, and many variations of cranberry with other berries, I usually get those ones. It does not leave a sugary and full feeling afterwords like you would get with a regular apple or orange juice.
Nicole W.
Wolverhampton, Penn
Cranberry juice is my all time favourite, can't really fault it! I always buy one every time I shop, there's nothing needed for improvement, it's perfect how it is! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Amy H.
Jonesboro, GA
The best tasting cranberry juice I have every tried. It’s doesn’t have that bitter aftertaste that other cranberry juices leave. It surpassed my expectations and is definitely my go to juice.
hannah n.
Saint Cloud, MN
giving this 5 stars basically because it’s my favorite brand of cranberry juice. (i normally buy it in 64oz bottles) 100% juice which is hard to find for cranberry juices. this is something i keep in my fridge ALWAYS.
vanessa a.
Mississauga, ON
This is great on its own or in mixed drinks. There’s different kinds and there is also a diet version. It’s a bit strong so some people might prefer to mix it with water. I recommend. My favourite cranberry juice brand!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This is my favorite cranberry juice. I typically buy it in bulk at sams club. It's the perfect amount of sweet and tart. My only issue with it is how expensive it is. Although I don't care for the price, I'll continue to purchase it because of how much I love it
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
I have this mixed with ginger ale & it's the perfect virgin summer drink. I would shake the cranberry juice every time however sometimes you can get slummy residue in your drink.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,017 reviews
This cranberry juice taste great..it isnt too sweet nor too tart. This juice is great for your health, the cranberry flavor is delicious and different from all of the other sweet/artificial juices on the market.
Melina D.
East Meadow, NY
I love cranberry juice especially from this brand> They make it so good i don't even know how. The flavor is excellent and buy it every time i go to the grocery store.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target