BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Gabrielle F.
I absolutely love this cranberry juice because it's so refreshing and tastes so good. I literally get this everytime I go to the store. It's inexpensive and I recommend everyone to buy it.
Chelsea F.
Austintown Oh
I love cranberry juice, and I like all the benefits it offers. Ocean spray is my favorite brand, I also like their cranberry blends on occasion but they can tend to be a little too sweet. I would definitely recommend.
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is ah-mazing! Not only does it taste great and refreshing, it has the added benefit of being antioxidant and so good for you! I’m definitely a forever customer.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry
Great juice. God for adding to other things or by itself. Helps when you are not feeling well and has a great tart taste
Ann W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
If you want to have all the tang of Cranberry juice, but it’s a tad tart for you, try one of the Ocean Spray blends. I love Cran-Apple, it’s sweet and tangy at the same time, and just delicious. Kids like it too!
Madison D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite juice. This is the superior cranberry juice in my opinion. I love it so much and repurchase it almost every time we go grocery shopping. I’ve even gotten my nieces to start drinking it!
kelsie h.
this juice is great but has a lot of sugar so i prefer the diet one! i buy this about ever week and is great with breakfast or on the way to school! it always gets rid of my sugar tooth and i def recommend it
Brad R.
Stoughton
Purchased at: Target
I love cranberry juice and ocean spray is an affordable company that seems to be better than competitors. The packaging is great and I love their juice. I will buy it again and I think everyone should buy it.
Shelbie Z.
Pottsboro, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love this juice. It’s always so refreshing and taste just right. The price isn’t bad at all either. I’ve got no complaints for this company, as long as they keep making cranberry juice I’ll keep buying it.
kamri p.
houston
Purchased at: Kroger
I like the 6 pack because it’s easier to take to work when I pack my lunch or even for breakfast than getting the yeti out. They taste great and I know that it’s not any juice from concentrate. Great product.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target