BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah C.
Ocean Spray is the best juice brand! Cranberry and apple are my favorites, I always need to have them in my house! The flavor is great, I will be buying again! I would definitely recommend trying these out.
JaKayla K.
Ocean spray products are really good, refreshing, and tasty. I love their juices so much that i have to get a variety of flavors whenever i go to the store. My ultimate favorite is by far the pineapple one.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Hello my dear cocktail buddy...
But seriously, besides being amazing with Vodka this is my go-to when I’m sick! It’s actually higher in vitamin C than our pal OJ and great for flushing the system!
Try it!
Marilizabeth R.
Love cranberry’s, well this is the drink for you. Great packaging, easy to use and always affordable. Also this can be used as a mixer for alcohol, I mix mice with vodka. I absolutely 100% recommend to everyone.
Britnee L.
I love the taste of Ocean Spray cranberry juice. If it weren't so high in carbs, I would drink it regularly. I drink it more often as a snack, or when I'm not feeling well to bring some antioxidants into my body.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
Ocean Spray remains hands down my favorite brand for straight up cranberry juice as well as their blends. The original is tart and full if cranberry flavor. Definitely a must have staple in my pantry.
Annie H.
Delicious, tart and a little tangy. Cranberry juice is one of my favorite drinks and it’s good for you! I try to only by Ocean Spray cranberry juice but it can be a bit expensive. It’s worth the price to me. I’ll continue buying this.
julisa m.
pharr tx
This is not 100%cranberry juice. the product contains apple, grape, cranberry, etc. I will not purchase a multifruit juice pretending to be 100% cranberry, it's not that i wouldn't recommend it i just wouldn't buy it again, flavor is good though
taylor b.
So I really love putting cranberry juice in my smoothies and this is usually my go to. It’s super cheap which is nice! I would like it to be a little healthier but what can you do when it’s juice anyways.
Selena L.
Austin, TX
Cranberry juice is something we always had growing up. Ocean Spray is the only brand we trusted. It was tart, and not too sweet. Grandma made sure we had 8oz a day for the kidneys(along with our water).
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target