BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Eva L.
Durham, NC
Love the and the stuff is healthy, which is important. but it also comes in suitable sized container that make it perfect to take along on trips and as a mom I like it because my kids will drink it and not complain. So for once, they ask for the right stuff.
Jennifer B.
This juice can be a bit overpowering and has a strong bite, but when I was having bladder issues this is the ONLY cranberry juice I would drink. It eased a ton of discomfort and thankfully had a part to play in me regaining my health!
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
I love cranberry juice and this 100% makes me feel great! I use cranberry to help me heal and keep my body ready to go at all times! This juice isn't too tart but they perfect juice blend! Will definitely buy again!
Mary C.
I always used Ocean Spray 100% cranberry juice for my cocktails. You can also freeze this with ocean spray fresh cranberries to make ice for your drinks that don’t water down and look cute. I might try using it in place of water for cranberry sauce next time.
gabrielle ∞ t.
Is there really any other cranberry juice that goes better with vodka?! The answer is NO! I much prefer the 100% juice cranberry to the overly sweet cranberry juice cocktail. Not to mention this help clears up UTIs! 💗
Kaitlyn B.
Arlington, TX
Best cranberry juice out there!Some brands are waaay too over sugared and sweet.Ocean Spray’s is perfectly tarte yet still slightly just sweet enough.It doesn’t taste artificially flavored either and is 100% juice
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
Absolutely recommend for mixing purposes. I especially love using this stuff with vodka. It's amazing. The flavor is clean and crisp and this is a healthy juice option. Most are not so stick with ocean spray!
Tyra H.
I like to keep the small bottles of this on hand as mixers for a Cosmopolitan or Cape Cod. You can’t go wrong with Ocean Spray. They make the best cranberry juices on the market. I will always have this on hand.
Sarah C.
Ocean Spray is the best juice brand! Cranberry and apple are my favorites, I always need to have them in my house! The flavor is great, I will be buying again! I would definitely recommend trying these out.
April C.
Los Angeles , CA
I really enjoy cranberry juice and Ocean Spray tastes both sweet and tart but well balanced between both. I always have cranberry juice around and it is always from this brand. I recommend trying out this brand! Very easy to find in stores as well
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target