BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
I drink this over the cocktail. It's much better and the benifits are great. A glass A day helps keep your system clean and it's not super sweet and full of sugar
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
For some reason i have always preferred the taste of the sugar free cranberry juice over the sweetened cocktail cranberry juice! I also love that it has so many health benefits! Im no health nut but this unsweetened juice tastes 10 times better than the extra sweet cocktail juice!
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite cranberry juice!  It doesn't have additives like most juices that claim to be 100% juice and there's no weird aftertaste like others either.  I generally purchase the gallon size at Sam's or Walmart so I get a better value for the money.
Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don’t usually care for cranberry juice because of the bitter taste but I do like drinking ocean spray to help clean out my kidneys anytime I feel like they need some assistance. I would buy again.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Ocean Spray is the only brand of Cranberry Juice that I can drink. It isnt overly sweet or overly bitter its just right to me and this small on the go size is perfect for work or if you are out and about. I will say it can get a little pricey but I still would definitely recommend to others.
Christine B.
Coral Springs, FL
I️ grew up drinking this and it is one of my favorite drinks with no artificial flavor. It’s good for when you want to drink something healthy but don’t want water. It’s also gives you lots of energy without putting caffeine in your body. I️ would recommend to others!
Catherine R.
I’ll be honest. I only buy this juice when I am setting up a mimosa bar. I like to give my guests several juice options. This is the only cranberry juice I buy. It isn’t too tart or too sweet. It isn’t watered down tasting. It is reasonably priced and widely available.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Good ok ocean spray cranberry!!! This is my go-to brand for cranberry juice, all the others don’t taste quite right (or use different fruits for flavor and color). This juice is great for drinking on its own, and definitely the best kind to use for mixing cocktails!
Mary S.
This is a great refreshig juice and very natural but with the amount of sugars in the juice I really prefer the diet version. It has less natural sugars and makes it just a little bit better. Otherwise great taste. I cut it with water for my daughter.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Ocean Spray has always been one of my favorite juice brands. They have such a great selection and such delicious drinks. This cranberry juice is great to drink alone or even to mix with your alcohol for a fun party cocktail. You can never go wrong with it!
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target