BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Amanda Z.
I LOVE Ocean Spray Cranberry juice. They are the closest thing to 100% cranberry and I love the taste of it. I also think that it is well priced and I love when it’s on sale and even more affordable!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Cranberry juice is great to have in the house and ocean spray is my go to brand to purchase. It does have a tangy and slightly bitter taste but is also very sweet ! If you enjoy sour things then this juice is for you.
Jessie C.
Gladstone
I really enjoy cranberry juice and this is one of my favorites. It has the perfect mixture of bitterness and sweetness that leaves you wanting more. I love the larger bottles they offer
Markus R.
Ogden, UT
CranGrape. One of the best flavor combinations I have ever had. The bottle is huge and the price is low. The only thing I would think there could be improvement would be with the shape of the bottle. I just imagine a little kid trying to pour it and spilling. Maybe something with a more slender neck for easier grip? I don’t know, just a thought.
Jessica B.
Gray
Ocean Spray cranberry juice is the only brand of cranberry juice I will typically bye. It taste good by itself, and it is great for mixing with alcoholic beverages for to make punch.
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
I loooove cranberry. I use cranberry scented air fresheners, cranberry scented candles cranberry car plug-ins, and of course I love cranberry juice. This cranberry juice is a bit tart, but that's why I like it. Delicious and sweet but a little dry.
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
I grew up on cranberry juice and i’ve never complained about it. Ocean Spray cranberry juice isn’t as sweet as other brands and had the right amount of tartness. I️ still continue to buy this brand over others.
Adalea B.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this juice. I use it as a mixer when I want vodka and cranberry and it's so good! I will also use it as a base for smoothies and it adds a nice twist to them. I buy it frequently and it's inexpensive too!
Emily E.
Boston, MA
This is a great cranberry juice to both drink on it’s own and make mixed drinks with. It’s 100 percent juice, but it’s not nearly as tart as you would expect. I prefer to only buy “100 percent juice” juices, so this one is a winner to me.
Taylor W.
Carrollton, TX
Cranberry juice serves so many purposes. Cranberry juice can be paired with a vodka or consumed by itself. Cranberry juice is also beneficial to your urinary system. I definitely would recommend drinking a cup of cranberry juice a day. Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target