BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Everybody has heard the benefits of or cranberry juice can do for you so this is self-explanatory. But if you would like to try cranberry juice that doesn't have an awful taste try this brand ocean cranberry they have so many different flavors my flavor my favorite flavor is Ocean Spray cran grape and Ocean Spray I think is mango something you'll give those to a try they are definitely good if you don't like just the cranberry if you would like a different flavor.
Jodie Z.
It was unbelievably difficult to actually find a quality cranberry juice, that isn't "cocktail". The photo that came up when I scanned the juice isn't exactly the same as the one I bought. I bought the 'no sugar added' variety. It's tart, but exactly what I needed for what feels like a UTI coming on.
Marissa R.
This juice is so yummy and the brand is well known and reliable. They are a good value and very affordable. You can buy a big one for your family to share or miniature ones to take on the go or pack into the kids lunches.
Lauran B.
This cranberry juice is just plain tasty. I love that it is 100% juice I am drinking and not some fake flavored sugar. I like to try and put natural products into my body and this juice does the job! 100% recommend!!
Misty J.
Affordable and very easy to get at just about any store. Great flavor and it comes in a few different varieties. Go to pick when shopping for juices. Definitely will be buying it again and also recommend to others
Torri F.
Dysart
Love love love this juice. It is so good to drink by itself or with other drinks. I have started drinking vodka cranberry’s with this juice and it is delicious. I also like to add some in my hot apple cider.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,017 reviews
This cranberry juice taste great..it isnt too sweet nor too tart. This juice is great for your health, the cranberry flavor is delicious and different from all of the other sweet/artificial juices on the market.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Ocean Spray has the best cranberry juice. Affordable and perfect taste! Mixes amazing with vodka too 😉 being an ex bartender this is the only juice that mixes well with alcohols. This this is perfect for your kidneys as well. It’ll filter them out and it’s good for your digestive health.
Nicci B.
winchester
Ocean Spray Cranberry Raspberry 100% Juice Blend is my favorite juice but why does it cost more to not add sugar. You would think it would be cheaper not adding another ingredient
Maria G.
This is the juice we choose for our vodka cranberry cocktails. I like how sweet it is but it’s still tart so it doesn’t over power the mix and won’t make you feel like it’s too much sugar. There is a lower sugar alternative but I don’t like it and this one is my favorite. My kids like it too and I’m able to add a little water and still keep the great taste of cranberry.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target