BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Taylor B.
Purchased at: Target
I keep these in my arsenal because I am the queen of UTIs. Great mixed with vodka. Not the best tasting on its own but it helps with your urinary health. Good value for the price. Always needed in my pantry.
kamri p.
houston
Purchased at: Kroger
I like the 6 pack because it’s easier to take to work when I pack my lunch or even for breakfast than getting the yeti out. They taste great and I know that it’s not any juice from concentrate. Great product.
Asia D.
Parkersburg , WV
Gotta love cranberry juice! It’s so yummy. Anytime I get cranberry juice I always get this brand! To me, it’s the best I brand I have tried out of any other. I love the tangy taste of it! Will continue buying
LINDS H.
Moon Township, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I drink this when I get UTIs and also to mix with different vodkas for friends and family. It never disappoints I can always count on it to be delicious, I’ll be back to buy it again this weekend
Morgan M.
Lerona, WV
Cranberry is one of my favorite juices and this is one of my favorite brands to purchase. I think this brand is doing everything right. The flavor is fantastic and I would definitely recommend it I buy all the time
Amber N.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love cranberry juice and this stuff is the best, I usually buy the cran- pomegranate one and it’s like 3 bucks, get the big one though if you drink a lot cuz the smaller one goes fast! Would buy again.
Maya M.
North Adams, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the sweetness of this product. Im constantly craving it and it isn’t too expensive. It can be mixed well with other beverages which makes it great. It also is very easy for me to find in stores.
Nikita M.
Lancaster, NY
First let me say that this product is a great value for the amount you pay! I incorporate this product into my weekly routine if not daily. I have recommended a few friends to try this product and every one of them has been extremely satisfied as well.
kylee w.
Martinsburg , WV
Cranberry juice is my favorite juice, ocean spray is the go to brand I purchase cranberry juice from, it has a wonderful flavor and is so refreshing. It’s always a brand I can trust
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
It’s hard to find 100% cranberry juice that tastes good and has low sugar. Since it is natural it is not sugar free. But it’s not syrupy sweet like most cranberry “juices”
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target