BY OCEAN SPRAY #6 in Juice

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Two Full Servings Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice (Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? C...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink this with ice and sugar?,1 Answers
romane F.
Philadelphia , PA
I love cranberry juice and when I say Ocean Spray is like my go-to juice for cranberry juice I'm not saying it just to be dramatic. It's always a nice sealed tight lid so all the freshness is inside it goes pass all my expectations. And I will forever be by in Ocean Spray.
Barbara S.
Cliffwood, Nj
Ocean Spray cranberry has to be the best cranberry juice you can buy. Definitely has the best cranberry flavor out of any other juice drink. Cranberry juice is healthy for you and has a great flavor that surpasses the competition d
Nicole K.
Southwick, MA
I love ocean spray cranberry juice. It’s not too sweet and it meets a variety of needs. Whether you’re looking to make a cocktail or you want to take care of you vaginal health ocean spray is where it’s at!
Scarlet W.
Juice comes in a convenient little bottles for our rushed morning breakfast on the go. This is a regular purchase in our household for not only the convenience but the great taste. You can tell a difference from the taste compared other brands this is by far the best
S S.
just right for my taste, neither too sweet nor too tart.Even kids love it. It is good for cocktails and mocktails too. You can get a value for money.loved it a lot
Tabitha R.
Oven spray to me has one of the best cranberry juices on the market. Cranberry is known to be a bit stout and bitter flavored but to me this one is just right. I love pouring it over ice and drinking it through a straw. Highly recommend this.
Cailyn E.
South Lyon, MI
My mom loves this juice but I’m not a huge fan. Definitely comes down to fruit preference. The juice was good quality but if you don’t like cranberries then you won’t like their juice. But like I said my mom loves it and repurchases all the time.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
So, I'm not much of a "juice person" but I love this cranberry juice. I am prone to UTI's and after drinking a glass or two of this a day, I have seen my UTI's dramatically decrease. It is also very refreshing...tart but not too tart. I like it ice cold...not room temp. I recommend.
Madeline B.
Magalia, CA
First of all, you have to have a taste for cranberry juice because this stuff is tart and dry, if that makes sense. But the flavor is delicious and I love that it’s 100% juice! No sugar added, which is great for the kids! Cranberry juice is good for you!
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Everybody has heard the benefits of or cranberry juice can do for you so this is self-explanatory. But if you would like to try cranberry juice that doesn't have an awful taste try this brand ocean cranberry they have so many different flavors my flavor my favorite flavor is Ocean Spray cran grape and Ocean Spray I think is mango something you'll give those to a try they are definitely good if you don't like just the cranberry if you would like a different flavor.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
Is it good for a cleanse?
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?

Target