Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Monique H.Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Ariel G.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Sweet Taste Of Pomegranates And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Plum Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
My favorite juice. Definitely a beverage I have in my house at all times. Great tasting affordable. Not tart not sweet. I tend to drink it with a squeezed lemon wedge in it and it is super refreshing. Even my teen sister comes over and asked if I have any because she loves it.
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I am a huge fan of the 100% juice aspect of this product. As a college student, it is out of my price range, especially because it is not something I would typically drink. It’s more of a drink this because it’s healthy & doesn’t taste bad.
Shaye S.
I love the original cranberry juice and adding a second fruit was such a great idea! The pomegranate is absolutely delicious and such a hit in my household! The two flavors mix wonderfully together. This is such a great idea.
Kelley T.
I love this product. If I buy juice I will most likely buy this brand. No added sugar is a plus. In my opinion there is really no comparison. I have enjoyed this product for years. I would definitely recommend this product.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
Drink this juice every morning! It’s my favorite flavor and brand. I have tried other brands, and did not like them at all! Ocean spray meets all expectations and will only buy this brand again. Would recommend!
E c.
Cranberry juice. Yummy. I love this juice because it doesn’t have an artificial taste. The flavor is pact in and doesn’t make you feel sluggish after consumption. This juice goes quickly in our household.
April H.
This juice is a household favorite. I water it down for the kids but I love the mix of flavors. We usually buy a large bottle. It also makes for a good vodka or flavored rum mixer. I will purchase this product and continue to recommend it.
Paige W.
Ocoee, FL
I like to keep cranberry juice on hand for a healthy drink in the mornings when I’m craving something sweet. This flavor with the pomegranate juice just gives it the little extra flavor that I need.
Cat N.
Yummy stuff! My husband and I will drink the whole thing in one sitting because it’s so good! I love anything cranberry so the other cran- juices are good too, but the pomegranate is definitely my favorite!
Monise D.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this Juice! I mix it with vodka 😂😂! However it’s really good and has great flavor! I love that it doesn’t have an after taste. I think Ocean Spray is the best of all cranberry brands hands down!
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
What are some great cocktails to mix up with Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry & Pomegranate juice for the big game day?
valeria k.
Can i get it in all the stores?
what is actually in this juice? can you show the ingredients?