Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Ariel G.Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Monique H.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Sweet Taste Of Pomegranates And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Plum Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

👑Tiffany H.
Pomona
I absolutely love this flavor and is my all time favorite cranberry juice and had been searching for this taste as I was in the hospital having my kids when I ever tried this particular flavor 😍😍😍😍
Hannah K.
Moorpark, CA
First things first, I love cranberry juice. I always have it in my fridge. My problem with it though is that sometimes it's a bit harsh of a taste. The Cranberry Pomegranate flavor, however, never has that issue. It's the perfect balance and it leaves you wanting more.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
My favorite juice. Definitely a beverage I have in my house at all times. Great tasting affordable. Not tart not sweet. I tend to drink it with a squeezed lemon wedge in it and it is super refreshing. Even my teen sister comes over and asked if I have any because she loves it.
osiris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
BEST cranberry juice ever. It’s very well balanced when it comes to the flavors. It taste sour at first but then the after taste it leaves it’s very sweet so I definitely enjoy anything like that. I recommend this.
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I am a huge fan of the 100% juice aspect of this product. As a college student, it is out of my price range, especially because it is not something I would typically drink. It’s more of a drink this because it’s healthy & doesn’t taste bad.
Kelley T.
I love this product. If I buy juice I will most likely buy this brand. No added sugar is a plus. In my opinion there is really no comparison. I have enjoyed this product for years. I would definitely recommend this product.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
Drink this juice every morning! It’s my favorite flavor and brand. I have tried other brands, and did not like them at all! Ocean spray meets all expectations and will only buy this brand again. Would recommend!
Jenifer C.
Donna, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this drink it’s by far my favorite guilty pleasure to drink besides water. It’s super refreshing and I don’t feel guilty for drinking it! I love how many options this brand has of juices! I always repurchase at least once every week!
April H.
This juice is a household favorite. I water it down for the kids but I love the mix of flavors. We usually buy a large bottle. It also makes for a good vodka or flavored rum mixer. I will purchase this product and continue to recommend it.
Paige W.
Ocoee , FL
I like to keep cranberry juice on hand for a healthy drink in the mornings when I’m craving something sweet. This flavor with the pomegranate juice just gives it the little extra flavor that I need.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
What are some great cocktails to mix up with Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry & Pomegranate juice for the big game day?
valeria k.
Can i get it in all the stores?
what is actually in this juice? can you show the ingredients?

Target