BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Sweet Taste Of Pomegranates And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Plum Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• What are some great cocktails to mix up with Ocean Spray 100% Cra...3 Answers
  • Can i get it in all the stores?2 Answers
Shaye S.
I love the original cranberry juice and adding a second fruit was such a great idea! The pomegranate is absolutely delicious and such a hit in my household! The two flavors mix wonderfully together. This is such a great idea.
Kelley T.
I love this product. If I buy juice I will most likely buy this brand. No added sugar is a plus. In my opinion there is really no comparison. I have enjoyed this product for years. I would definitely recommend this product.
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
Drink this juice every morning! It’s my favorite flavor and brand. I have tried other brands, and did not like them at all! Ocean spray meets all expectations and will only buy this brand again. Would recommend!
Paige W.
Davenport, FL
I like to keep cranberry juice on hand for a healthy drink in the mornings when I’m craving something sweet. This flavor with the pomegranate juice just gives it the little extra flavor that I need.
Monise D.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this Juice! I mix it with vodka 😂😂! However it’s really good and has great flavor! I love that it doesn’t have an after taste. I think Ocean Spray is the best of all cranberry brands hands down!
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I am a huge fan of the 100% juice aspect of this product. As a college student, it is out of my price range, especially because it is not something I would typically drink. It’s more of a drink this because it’s healthy & doesn’t taste bad.
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff. I don’t have it in the budget to buy weekly. But I buy it once a month and it’s a bit strong so I add a bit of water but it also makes it last longer
Asia C.
I absolutely love this juice. Its the best when it ice cold with a little slush on the top. My husband reminds me to put on our grocery list because he loves now too!
Christina N.
I love ocean spray juices! Their cranberry and pomegranate juice is one of my favorite! It's sweet, but not to a point where you need to go to the dentist! It's 100% juice, or so it says! So it's a lot healthier for you than juices that aren't! I would recommend this to everyone because it's so good!
Tara C.
Breckenridge, CO
This is a perfect beverage for when I crave something sweet. I have a sensitivity to high fructose corn syrup and it is hard to find products that do not have it. This juice is of very few that I can actually drink. It doesn't break me out like most anything sweet does. The cranberry pomegranate is my favorite flavor.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
What are some great cocktails to mix up with Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry & Pomegranate juice for the big game day?
valeria k.
Can i get it in all the stores?