Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango

by Ocean Spray

We’re Excited To Bring You Our 100% Juice Cranberry Mango Which Combines The Refreshing Flavor Of The Cranberry And The Juicy, Tropical Taste Of Mango- With No Added Sugar*! Plus, With One Cup Of Fruit And 100% Of Your Daily Value Of Vitamin C, It Not Only Tastes Good, It’s Good For You!

Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice (Water, Mango Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango!
How would you rate this product?
brookln
I really like his drink because I found it hard to drink the cranberry drink alone. With mango it adds a great sweetness to it
Troy, AL
It's good and it's also good for you. It helps your kidnwys, it also will help your pH balance if you having trouble with that
Oxford, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cranberry and I love mango! This is a wonderful blend that still holds true to the nice tartness of cranberry juice.
Gulf Breeze , FL
Delicious!!! I love cranberry juice anyway, but adding the mango in makes it even better. It doesn't last long in my house.
This juice is sooooo good.. I wish every store sold the gallon size container. This is also good as a cocktail drink mixer.
It is very economical, the taste is a bit strong but for drinks or cocktails it is perfect. Is so refresh and flavored
Winchester, VA
Cranberry juice can be pretty tart but adding mango to cranberry makes it pleasantly sweet without being overly sweet.
Flushing, NY
TOO SWEET it probably has 30g of sugar but I guess it would taste better if you mixed it with some vodka or something.
Katy, TX
My new favorite juice, i was a bit skeptical at first but was pleasantly suprised when it turned out to be delicious
Katy
This juice is amazing! I my two favorite fruits. I buy at least 2 every other week. I would absolute recommend this:)

Looking for your answer?