Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango

by Ocean Spray

We’re Excited To Bring You Our 100% Juice Cranberry Mango Which Combines The Refreshing Flavor Of The Cranberry And The Juicy, Tropical Taste Of Mango- With No Added Sugar*! Plus, With One Cup Of Fruit And 100% Of Your Daily Value Of Vitamin C, It Not Only Tastes Good, It’s Good For You!

Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice (Water, Mango Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango!
How would you rate this product?
Collinsville, AL
Nice bottling and pretty affordable. I try to keep cranberry juice in stock in my fridge mainly for my father in law who has kidney issues. He loves it. However the rest of the household seems to love it too because they drink it like its liquid gold. It has a good crisp cranberry flavor without the shocking after bite. It also makes wonderful pop cycles.
illinois
The taste is exotic, pleasant, rich. It is better to drink chilled, and I also add a few pieces of ice, so that it is not so saturated. The juice is delicious and smells good. We enjoy the taste and at the same time strengthen our immune system!
Maurice , LA
This isn't bitter like most cranberry drinks. You don't need to add anything to flavor or sweeten it because that's what the mango is for. It's healthy because of the cranberry juice and my daughter loves to drink it because of the great flavor. I love that we can share this together as a treat and I don't have to feel guilty about sugar content. It's also refreshing and doesn't have that dry after effect that cranberry juice can sometimes leave.
Wingdale, NY
Omg I am in love with this juice ! I love anything mango flavored honestly Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango
You would think that these two flavors would be extremely weird together but they actually compliment each other very well. This is by far my favorite cranberry juice, and it's so good I've gotten my friends into it as well. Also never get regular, always get 100% juice, it's the best tasting one.
Winter Haven
I love this cran mango juice. It that good mango flavor. I use it as a mixer for my alcholic drinks. I drink this juice every day. I buy 2 bottles at a time. Good cranberry juice.
Dothan, AL
This is my go to juice now. I love the mix of the flavors. It is just bitter enough. It's affordable, especially if you catch it on sale. I like the packaging and the branding. It exceeded my expectations because I am picky about juices. I highly recommend this juice
Batavia
Love this! not only does it taste good but my 1 year old loves it and always asks for refills in his sippy cup! no need for changes this overall is a great product not too sugary and not too bland , its a great product im not dissapointed i always purchase it
Cleveland, OH
The Ocean Spray Cranberry/Mango is literally so good, its always on my grocery list to buy. I also buy two jugs because I drink it so much. Regular cranberry also taste good but in my opinion anything mixed with mango is always better!
I loved the way this tastes and it smells wonderful. However not even 20 minutes and I had to go the bathroom and it made me go. If you need a constipation drink this is a go to for me. Lol I can't drink it on the regular.

Looking for your answer?