Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango

by Ocean Spray

We’re Excited To Bring You Our 100% Juice Cranberry Mango Which Combines The Refreshing Flavor Of The Cranberry And The Juicy, Tropical Taste Of Mango- With No Added Sugar*! Plus, With One Cup Of Fruit And 100% Of Your Daily Value Of Vitamin C, It Not Only Tastes Good, It’s Good For You!

Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice (Water, Mango Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango!
How would you rate this product?
BUENA PARK, CA
I like the sweetness of the mango in the drink. It cuts the cranberry flavor very well. I drank it with ice , mixed with alcohol and also in a smoothie. I also made some ice cubes with the remaining portion of the bottle.
New Orleans, LA
I already love cranberry juice as it is, but when you mix cranberry and mango together, it tastes amazing! I love this juice so much. I really love cranberry juice, and I will be adding this flavor to my regular weekly grocery list.
Davie, FL
This cranberry mango is my favorite flavor from the entire line from this brand. I have purchased this juice several times over. There is nothing else they need to do to improve this juice. It is perfect the way it is.
Lauderhill, FL
Just when I thought that cranberry juice couldn't get any better I found this, I bought it, tried it, loved it! I can't wait to buy this again because it never lasts and our home for longer than a few days lol.
I like this juice but I think that there is too much mango. I like to drink this juice super cold, almost frozen. It goes good in a punch. It’s affordable. Walmart has the best prices. I would buy it again.
Purchased at: Kroger
By far the best juice ever! Now a lot of juices say 100% juice and it’s not. This one seems to be legit according to their ingredients. To me the more words on the ingredients list the less likely the 100% is valid
Winter Spgs, FL
I adore pairing this juice with cucumber Effen vodka. The crisp taste of the cucumber 🥒 mixes well with the cran/mango , flavored perfectly 🍹👌🏾👍🏻Effen Vodka Cucumber
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love ocean spray cranberry juices, they’re always so good and sweet and Publix throws them on sell a lot for buy one get one. I totally recommend everyone try them.
Monongahela, PA
I love the ocean spray juices. They taste so good and they aren’t expensive. I also love their normal 100% cranberry juice because it doesn’t have other juices added to it.
Brewster, MA
I love cranberry juice and ocean spray is my favorite brand and I recently tried this cranberry mango juice and it was quite delicious. My only complaint is that the mango is much stronger than the cranberry so it should be mango cranberry but I just prefer more cranberry for myself.

Looking for your answer?