Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Mango uploaded by Victoria M.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We’re Excited To Bring You Our 100% Juice Cranberry Mango Which Combines The Refreshing Flavor Of The Cranberry And The Juicy, Tropical Taste Of Mango- With No Added Sugar*! Plus, With One Cup Of Fruit And 100% Of Your Daily Value Of Vitamin C, It Not Only Tastes Good, It’s Good For You!

Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice (Water, Mango Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum.

Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
Oh my word. This is the best tasting juice hands down. There are generic brands but this has the best flavor out of any I have tried. The packaging is nice and the price is good. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Ivettee H.
Wingdale, NY
Omg I am in love with this juice !
I love anything mango flavored honestly

Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
The Ocean Spray Cranberry/Mango is literally so good, its always on my grocery list to buy. I also buy two jugs because I drink it so much. Regular cranberry also taste good but in my opinion anything mixed with mango is always better!
Sarah G.
I loved the way this tastes and it smells wonderful. However not even 20 minutes and I had to go the bathroom and it made me go. If you need a constipation drink this is a go to for me. Lol I can't drink it on the regular.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I️ like to buy Ocean Spray juices for my daughter because she is not the biggest fan of water. I️ do end up watering the juice down a little bit for her but she is drinking it and staying hydrated which is the goal.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I buy ocean spray cranberry juice once in a while. It meets my expectations and I like the many flavors they come in. I’ve tried them all. They are very affordable and I recommend to everyone. They taste so great
E c.
Cranberry mango. Yummy. I love this juice because it doesn’t have an artificial taste. The flavor is pact in and doesn’t make you feel sluggish after consumption. This juice goes quickly in our household.
Kimberly S.
Oh my goodness!!!! This by far is the best juice I’ve had in a while! There is no other competition for this! You get a whole lot for what you spend, it’s very very affordable I recommend this
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
This is most favorite of all the cranberry juices. I live the mango flavor. Best mango flavored juice I've tasted hands down. I keep bottles of this stuff. I'm glad they came out with this flavor.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
It taste so good, however it is sweet so I don’t recommend drinking a whole lot in a day. It’s my favorite brand for 100% juices and the mix flavors are always so good.