BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Tiffany H.
Forney
Love the cran-grape flavor. The grape cuts the tartness. I've got it multiple times, but I usually only buy when they are running a special on ocean spray.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ocean Spray 100% juice Cranberry Concord Grape is delicious. It refreshing. I love that it doesn’t have any added sugars in it. It is a staple in my home. I love to drink a 4 oz cup with my breakfast a couple times a week.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love ocean spray, and this juice is no exception. It is sweet from the grapes and tart from the cranberries. It is the perfect blend of the two juices. I buy this juice often and recommend it to everyone.
caitlan m.
Sydney , NS
Ocean spray cranberry Concord grape is one of my all time favourite juices. The flavour from the cranberry and grapes go so well together. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase.
Nikol N.
Fort Worth
The cranberry juice it’s good for my kidneys and this brands it’s good. I like to drink it
Ibeth U.
Silver Spring
Love me some cranberry juice with some ice or some vodka yummmmmmmmm amazing . Cheap too so yea
precious b.
Paterson, NJ
This juice is amazing and great tasting. I havent bought it recently but my kids love it
hannah p.
Dallas, TX
The concord grape flavor is my favorite!! If it's too strong for you, dilute it a little bit with water, that's what I do sometimes! Overall recommend this flavor, though! Very tasty
Montse G.
Milwaukee
cranberry juice is my favorite I love it and it tastes delicious I love it I recommend it
Kay C.
Washington Court House
Buy this frequently to help prevent kidney stones. And it tastes amazing of course. Took a little to get use to
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart