BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Ocklawaha, FL
My favorite flavor the cranberry grape, taste delicious and it’s a good price! My kids even love the flavor!
Yuliana T.
Doral, FL
Love it! It’s cranberry and grape. My two favorite juice. Refreshing and tasty. Recommend alone or with alcohol.
Wendy Evelyn C.
I like so mucha i learn to drink cramberry know cause of the propertis ist good value but it can be better price i tried to used often like every day or i tried to yes it meet my expectations for sure and i like the flavor too of course i can buy everymonth
Helen N.
Sachse, TX
This grape juice is really good and so refreshing. I really like having this because there is a lot of product in here and it's really healthy. It's great to have when your in the hot sun relaxing. The packing it nice as well. If you like grapes then I'm sure you will like the juice too:)
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this juice and I cannot taste he cranberries in the juice. I don’t like cranberries but love this juice. Highly recommend other to try this product. Juice is affordable. They even have the diet juice by ocean spray .
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
The flavor of this drink is perfect. It's not to sweet but not too tangy either. I get the health benefit of cranberry juice and the great taste of grape juice. I really like it!
Michelle F.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite juice ever. I'm not a fan of cranberry juice at all, but with the cran grape, I can get in the nutrients with the tart flavor.
Raudelys o.
Delicioso me encanta tiene una acidez que me gusta mucho y para las personas que consumen alcohol lo pueden ligar con el whisky y es magnifico
Lateshia S.
Refreshing and has a great taste. One of the best brands on the market I think. There isn't anything I'd change about this product. It is definitely worth the cost which isn't much at all.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
Favorite type of juice that Ocean Spray produces. It has a wonderful grape flavor that helps fight the tart cranberry.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart