BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Just taste of too much sugar and very bitter taste on top of the sugary drink. I prefer other juices over ocean spray.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ
I got this by mistake because we love the cranberry grape juice in my house and I did not care for the sourness
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
It taste too strong to me, I do not like drinking it by itself. I prefer to have it with vodka or some soda. I usually buy it at 99 cents store.
Daryn G.
Indianapolis , In
Cranberry grape, don't really care for cranberry that much, I prefer cranberry peach or cranberry strawberry if I am going to drink one. At least it's 100% juice
Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
Flavor is ok. As a child, I really enjoyed it. It seems that I enjoy it less now. I have to really want it to finish a bottle.
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
I️ don’t really drink juice. If I do, this is I️t. I️t taste really good, and not as sugary as most fruit drinks. I would get this again. But like I said i don’t love juice, but if I’m in the mood for some. Then I’ll get this
Eirini g.
Greece
I don't have this brand in my country I don't know what to tell and at the 3 lasts questions I don't know what to say
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
This is a good juice. It is a little expensive. I typically only buy this when I have a coupon to use. I do however get the individual serving size bottles for road trips whenever I can.
Danielle F.
Asheville , NC
Ocean spray is good but I'm not too sure about this combination. I wouldn't mind trying it though. Would be something different
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time and
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart