BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Kelli D.
This drink is delicious! When I first tried it, it blew my mind with how perfect this pairing was. favorite juice!
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
I have to be careful with these because they are so addicting. Nice and fruity juice with the slight tartness of cranberries! Perfect for breakfast!
Anna W.
Wahiawa, HI
Is there any other brand... its good and sweet, other flavors are nice also, this one is tart and tangy and sweet.
Tasha A.
The taste ofOcean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape is great. The fact that it’s 100% juice is great. My whole family enjoys this product.
Trish M.
I am a HUGE fan of Ocean Spray juices. They taste absolutely amazing and are so refreshing. They are one of my go to brands for how good they taste and the variety of flavors they have. If you have never tried this brand it is worth giving it a shot.
Meg C.
This is bitter, I won't lie. However it works wonders for UTIs! A small glass in the morning and I even delude mine because of my acid reflex. But it can cure a UTI having one small glass a day of it for about three days, depending on the severity.
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
I had incorporate this into my drink selection, I'm not huge I to orange juice, so this had to be my other option. It's tasty!!
Ashley M.
Breaux Bridge, LA
My favorite ! I'm a big cranberry drinker and just love this kind . It helps prevent uti's as well !
Tess P.
I love all the flavors of ocean spray juice.mt favorite is the white grape and the Concord grape juice but they are all so delicious!!!
Jaimie F.
Such a delicious drink. It's tarte and sweet at the same time. Love to drink this alone or mix it with other things as well.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart