BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Ocean Spray Cranberry juices and all of their juice varieties but the cranberry and concord grape flavor is one of my favorite. it has the sweetness from the grapes and the tartness of the cranberries. it's also 100% juice and none of that concentrate nonsense!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ocean Spray never fails to succeed! This is delicious! I can find it on sale sometimes for a good price, and you get a lot of juice too! I like the handle on the jug that makes it easier to carry and to pour due to it's size. I would definitely buy this again.
Erin G.
Oswego, NY
This was my saving grace when I was pregnant for my son. It is sweetened by the grape juice but the cranberry keeps it from being too sweet. Satisfying right out of the fridge! I don't drink s lit of juice but when I want some this is what I crave!
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this type of juice. You have cranberry and you also have grape flavor added into here. The juice can be a little bit sour but it is healthy for you. I was expecting it to be a little sweet but it is not sweet at all. It is healthy for you. I highly recommend trying it.
Adrienne W.
This juice is a staple in our household now. It's not too tart of a cranberry but not overly grape flavored either. My kids love it, as do us adults so it's hard to keep it in the fridge! High sugar content, but to be expected from juice.
Natalie B.
When I want juice, I want 100% juice - not any added sugars or preservatives. I've always preferred Ocean Spray for any cranberry products. The Cranberry & Grape juice is a good mixture of tart and sweet. I do water it down a bit, because that's a lot of (natural) sugar!
Danielle H.
Hull, GA
This is perfect for UTIs or bladder infection it is so much better than drinking the cranberry juice the cranberry concord grape juice from Ocean splashes great tasting and my kids also love it it's also healthy and it's not too expensive I will be purchasing it again
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
I love this juice. It's really refreshing, tart, and a little sweet without artificial sweeteners or added sugar. It's great any time of day or as a mixer for cocktails! I also enjoy the added health benefits from the mixture of both juices. It's also really delicious!
Jordan M.
I don’t like plain cranberry or grape juice by themselves, but I think the two together are really good. This juice is a nice balance between sweet and sour fruit flavors. I would buy this again if I wanted it for a party or something, but it’s not something I drink on a regular basis because it is high in sugar. It’s very affordable and can be found at any grocery store.
Qwacel M.
Montgomery , AL
#mybeachbag must must must consist of cranberry Ocean Spray for a mix for my Ciroc alcohol! There is nothing like a nice drink while chilling on the beach with your friends and family and Ocean Spray is the best cranberry spritzer for that! #yum
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart