BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
I️ love oven cranberry juice. My dad always said it’s good for your health. I️ still drunk it to this day. It’s always refreshing but I️ have to have it ice cold.
Tammy S.
Crown point , IN
One of my favorite juices. I’ve never been a cranberry fan but mixed with grape it’s absolutely delicious. The only negative is that it really dries my throat out
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
Was so happy to see ocean spray come out with a 100% juice with no added sugar! As a kid I loved the classic cran-grape juice from ocean spray, but when I got older and started paying attention to the nutritional info, I stayed away from the high sugar drinks. While this still has a lot of sugar in it, it's all natural sugar and is less than the original version. Now I can have some of this juice occasionally as a treat, without having all the extra sugar.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I have to say, I am not a fan of cranberry juice solo. On my first breakfast with my fiancé, he served me Ocean spray cran-grape. I was hooked instantly. This is so true, that once I left his place, I immediately drove to the store and got 2 containers to bring home! The price is a good value and I have been drinking this for over 6 years now.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
The number one brand for cranberry juice! If you ever have UTI's this stuff works miracles. Even if you think you might be getting one, start drinking this stuff! It'll lessen symptoms and in some cases reverse it and prevent an infection from setting up! It's amazing stuff!
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
Yummmmm I love cranberry grape juice. I keep it around a lot for its detoxifying nature. And Ocean Spray is my go to brand. I like the way it tastes, it's conveniently located at every store, and the price is right. I always keep it around at " that time of the month"
Kerrie C.
Lithonia, GA
This drink is amazing, on a hot summer day this drink will quench your thirst and have your taste buds.
When you need to create a mixer and this juice is the to go to drink.... ...........grab your friends and get together and make a sweet sweet splash..........

Kara S.
Delicious! My house hold buy this regularly. I love cranberry and grape alone but together the taste is remarkable. It's a great option for cocktails or kids. I would recommend this to others. Ocean Spray is an excellent well known brand so you know this has got to be good!
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Ocean Spray Cranberry juices and all of their juice varieties but the cranberry and concord grape flavor is one of my favorite. it has the sweetness from the grapes and the tartness of the cranberries. it's also 100% juice and none of that concentrate nonsense!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
I love a variety of juices but cranberry-grape is one of my favorites. This juice is tart but sweet at the same time. It tastes fresh. It has a great flavor balance between cranberry and grape. One doesn't seem to overpower the other. I'd recommend this juice.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart