BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kala M.
Georgetown , KY
I really like this juice but my bf said it was a little tart for him. We did make popsicles with it and he like those. I like these better than juice packs because you get more for your money. They may be slightly healthier than juice packs too
Santana B.
Webbville, KY
I love cranberry juice not a huge fan of grape though. Love the way that the containers are square, they fit in my refrigerator well. My favorite of these is the cran cherry but my kids love the grape.
Amy D.
Madison, WI
I love how tart and sweet at the same time this juice can be. I do enjoy other grape juices better, but this one seems to have less sugar than others. I would recommend shaking before drinking due to sediment settling to the bottom.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
They make my favorite cranberry juice plus there’s a variety mixed with different fruits and I loved every single one of them. Very affordable and usually this is all I drink. I kinda go through this fast since I only drink juice.
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
This is a good juice. It is a little expensive. I typically only buy this when I have a coupon to use. I do however get the individual serving size bottles for road trips whenever I can.
Jessica O.
Montrose , PA
I live off juice, I can't go without it. This is a constant in my fridge, if I'm running low I will make special trips just to get some more, I can't not have this in my fridge , I just can't.
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
One of my favorite juices to drink! It’s not to sour not to sweet & has an overall great taste to it! It’s a perfect drink for when you want something not to sweet. I always have this in the house it’s a go to!
Kaleigh M.
Lodi
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite combo of flavors ever since I was a kid but now I’m an adult and enjoy a glass of this with so vodka! So refreshing and juicy and a little tart! Keeps you coming back for another glass
Cinnamon R.
I bought this juice recently, and I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised at how sweet it is, even with that strong cranberry flavor. I will be buying this again.
Kimberly C.
My family and I love cranberry and grape juice. When we go grocery shopping you can bet your bottom dollar that there is a bottle in our cart. Thank you Ocean Spray!!
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart