BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meg C.
This is bitter, I won't lie. However it works wonders for UTIs! A small glass in the morning and I even delude mine because of my acid reflex. But it can cure a UTI having one small glass a day of it for about three days, depending on the severity.
Trish M.
I am a HUGE fan of Ocean Spray juices. They taste absolutely amazing and are so refreshing. They are one of my go to brands for how good they taste and the variety of flavors they have. If you have never tried this brand it is worth giving it a shot.
Myra H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! Flavor is excellent but it is a little sugar heavy, so I've since loved to the light/diet version of this which has less sugar per serving and isn't as sweet. I usually use juice as a mixer for my vega protein powder and it works well. Also nice alone or in mixed drinks!
Nicole J.
Princeton , WV
My favorite juice ever! This is my standard grape juice in the market and I don't think I can find better ones than this. It doesn't have too strong taste to the point that it gets bitter like the other brands which makes it better
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
Yum love this mix. Tastes so good. I go for this mix when I want a good flavor and bit of sweetness. I’ve bought it a few times in the past. No need for improvement. Would recommend to other people looking for good juice
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is my favorite cranberry juice of all time! We always had this in the house when I was growing up. It’s very nostalgic for me! It tastes SO good. Not too sweet and not too tart. A must try for cranberry juice lovers!
Jessica K.
Oxford, Al
Can’t go wrong with this cran-grape combination. The grape over powers the cranberry, keeping it delicious and tasty. Makes a perfect mixer or even by itself. Try freezing it for popsicles for an amazing treat!
Eabryana Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice and tangy flavor this drink doesn’t last more than two day three days at most because I love grape ad cranberry juice a lot so the combination is no exception. I would buy this again and I recommend to my grape juice lovers especially to try.
Erica B.
Belleville, IL
This juice is delicious! I think it’s a great alternative if you don’t like cranberry juice by itself. You don’t taste the cranberry at all. I think that anyone should give it a try because it’s just that good!
Kala M.
Georgetown , KY
I really like this juice but my bf said it was a little tart for him. We did make popsicles with it and he like those. I like these better than juice packs because you get more for your money. They may be slightly healthier than juice packs too
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart