BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Carmela C.
I have had ocean spray cranberry and grape juice in the past and I love it. The price range usually varies from $3.99 and $5.99 depending on the size and stores.
hannah p.
Dallas, TX
The concord grape flavor is my favorite!! If it's too strong for you, dilute it a little bit with water, that's what I do sometimes! Overall recommend this flavor, though! Very tasty
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I always try to keep these in the refrigerator. They taste fantastic and they are easy to just grab one as you run out the door.
These little bottles are expensive for the amount you get but for me it's a matter of convenience.
I recommend these! Especially if you are buy and constantly on the go.
Charissa C.
It is very good brand, it has a good taste, at home it is frequent buy a lot more for my father to love it has tasted a lot of flavors I have only tried as 2 flavors but I can recommend them to take daily or to mix with liqueurs , etc.,
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
The other juice we use when we aren’t feeling well. Ocean Spray is 100% juice without added sugar, juice “blends” or “cocktails”! It’s 100% cranberry & Concord grape juice! One of my all time favourite juices! This taste is out of this world! God Bless & the Love of Christ to you!!
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This juice is really good. I love that it has a strong flavor and does a really good job of tasting like both cranberries and grapes without one flavor overpowering the other. This drink also comes at a great value. Would definitely buy again.
Rosa V.
Homestead, FL
I’ve made it a habit of drinking these because i suffer a lot from uti’s. The taste is horrible but it keeps my UT healthy. As long as you take a shot of this daily, you’ll be good. Also helps if you dilute it a bit with water unless you just love cranberry juice.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I loooovveee this juice! By far the best cranberry juice when it is by itself, but Ocean Spray out does itself by mixing it with grape juice! It has the best flavor and has very low added sugar! Definitely recommended!!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love ocean spray cranberry grape. It has a bitter sweet taste that I absolutely love.
It is about the same price as other juices in this price range. I recommend fully.
It is yum!!!
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart