BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I drink grape and mango cranberry juice all the time. They are so good. The grape and mango are my top 2 flavors. I drink alot of cranberry juice because it keeps me from drinking alot of soda. The best juice ever
Megan E.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I literally love juices especially cranberry, but when I found the mix of grape and cranberry it blew my mind! It was so good and refreshing and would recommend to anyone who loves juices like myself.
Heather M.
Cranberry grape is my favorite Ocean Spray juice! The perfect blend of sweet and tart. I also love the nutrients that are within this powerhouse bottle of antioxidants and vitamins!
Allyssia S.
My daughter and i love this juice, we buy the minis and they go with lunch everyday. A little pricey compared to the other juices available, but you cant compare the taste.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Put a different spin on a cosmo with this cranberry grape blended juice. I don’t drink plain juice, but this is good to blend for cocktails. It’s also good carbonated.
Dasia C.
Mobile
Purchased at: Walmart
Just buy it! Trust me! It’s delicious! Especially when cold. It’s also great when left in the freezer for a while and it’s turns slushy. I love this juice!!!! Hands down one of my favorites
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is my children’s favorite juice. This is a brand you can trust! Great tart and not overly sweet flavor. The price is affordable. I’d recommend this to everyone.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Purchased at: Peapod
I just recently tried this after having it at my local deli. I thought it was grape and when it turned out to be cran grape I actually wasn’t the least bit disappointed. The taste is Ah- mazing!
Britnee S.
Midway Park
I honestly don't drink juice like this unless I have to. However, when I get to the point I need to, this is my go to. It's always fresh tasting and helps do it's job!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart