BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
I️ don’t really drink juice. If I do, this is I️t. I️t taste really good, and not as sugary as most fruit drinks. I would get this again. But like I said i don’t love juice, but if I’m in the mood for some. Then I’ll get this
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
I’m not a huge juice person but my son Lives for juice lol. He loves grape, apple and cranberry. You can’t go wrong with oceans spray. It’s everywhere for you to purchase as well. I haven’t found a flavor that we don’t like.
Tyra H.
We aren’t big juice drinkers (too much sugar) but when I’m sick, I love this juice. Cranberry alone is too dry. Grape alone is too sweet. This is the perfect combination. I highly recommend it! Available at any grocery store.
noorhamed I.
mesquite
Cranberry juice is amazing and super healthy for multi reasons. The flavor is so delicious and definitely met my expectations.the value isn’t that expensive which is awesome and I love and I totally recommend to others
Marcie M.
We buy these often because they are a convenient size for lunches and for me who just like to drink them here at home. They come in many flavors but I love the cranberry Concord grape combination! It is really very good!
Juju D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love everything with cranberry and even more when they come in a double pack! Everyone at home loves it too! The bottles finish so fast when we buy them, they are a bit pricey but we try to get them when on sale.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Ocean Spray cranberry juice is a classic. I water mine down because it’s too tart however I’m a frequent buyer and I’ve tried almost all of the flavors and the only one I didn’t mine was the original
Destiny K.
Denver, CO
I’ve been buying normal cranberry for my husband so he can keep his system clean with detoxing for the Navy. I buy a cranberry mix for my toddler and I because cranberry alone can freak my son out
Aaliyah T.
This is the best fruit juice in the world. It is not too sweet, and also is very healthy. The cranberry gives the grape juice a nice balance between bitter and sweet. The cranberry juice is also very good for your bladder.
Libby C.
Columbia
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how refreshingly crisp this tastes, while still being sweet. We try to avoid anything with added sugar, which is why we enjoy Ocean Spray’s 100% juice line. Same great taste with a fraction of the calories.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart