BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Rebecca M.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
This was always my absolute favorite juice growing up. Cran-grape is the best, so I loved when Ocean Spray brought out the 100% juice version. Perfect combination of sweet and tart and you can clearly taste both the cranberry and grape juices. SO GOOD. I’m 26, my husband is 28, and we always have a bottle of this in our fridge.
Jennifer D.
ROSAMOND, CA
I LOVE the Ocean Spray Cranberry concord grape juice. Recently I've been loving cranberry juices and I've loved grape juice since childhood so I love the combo. Also, Ocean Spray is really decently priced for juice so for those times when I really don't want to have another glass of water, this is delicious as a treat. Can't get enough.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a good go to drink, it’s not the healthiest but it’s better than most drinks nowadays. It tastes very fruity and sweet and it is fairly cheap. The container makes it easy to tote and pour. I highly recommend this drink.
Essence M.
I like Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape because it is free of added sugar meaning I can have that extra glass without feeling guilty. I have been drinking this brand since child and was happy to hear they were offering a sugar free option.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Sorry drinker in me loves this juice to mix it with vodka. A friend introduced me the drink 3 years ago and i still drink it enjoy the mix of it ! They could improve by making it less sweet for everyday consumers but then again I absolutely love the fact that when mixed with vodka is still sweet.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
This cranberry and grape juice combo pairs perfectly with Smirnoff vodk and it is also excellent on its own. It does taste fairly sweet, but if that is what you're looking for in a juice it is definitely delicious. I have purchased this juice multiple times and will continue to do so in the future.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This is the beat of all the flavors in my opinion, the only reason I scored it a 4 it’s cos of the packaging, It’s too boring but asides that tastes Perfect, I buy this all the time cos there’s always a sale or a coupon to get it for even less!
Kayla W.
This is the best cranberry juice on the market! I like that it's mixed with grapes to take away a little of the sour cranberry taste. Plus it has all the added benefits of grape juice as well. This is definitely my go-to cranberry juice! I love it!
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Kids love it! I personally still add water to their juice so it’s not so sweet but that’s just me. It’s a good price and we enjoy the flavors! Price is good and it’s especially good to freeze into popsicles when kids aren’t feeling well :)
Etya D.
Monsey, NY
Love this juice! It might be a bit sweet I love mixing it with water! I buy this a lot! Its a great value too! And taste great! The packaging is good! Easy grip! Always buying more! Love it ! And the blend of different fruits are great!
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart