BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
This is the best of both flavors. I really enjoyed and I liked it more than cranberry alone. It met my expectations and it tastes good. I will buy this again. I've also tried their other cranberry juice mixes and they're good too.
Abigail S.
This juice is very good. I wish it had less sugar though. It is very tasty and not overly sweet, I just don't like having that much sugar in a healthy beverage. I would still drink it daily though. Just wouldn't look at the nutrition facts ;)
Amaris G.
Troy, AL
Ocean spray is mhm mhm good. Whenever i just want a quick drink in the middle of the night i always grab this. Although when drinking it a lot it will leave an after taste in your mouth which is or it may even be a little too strong just dilute it with water.
Michele S.
Washington, PA
Cran- grape is one of my favorite juices.. I like the combination of the two and ocean spray's is the best... I don't like cranberry juice but add the grape it has a good flavor just tart enough for me... Would recommend
Lateshia S.
Refreshing and has a great taste. One of the best brands on the market I think. There isn't anything I'd change about this product. It is definitely worth the cost which isn't much at all.
Lexie D.
This juice is super delicious. I have always been a huge fan of cran grape and this brand takes the cake. It's not too expensive and it also comes in diet form, which I love. I would definitely buy this again!
Samantha D.
Foristell, MO
I absolutely love this juice. normally cranberry juice leaves a dry feeling in my mouth but with the grape added it doesn't. they had this at college and it was a life saver to keep me away from soda and sour candy. it's perfect combo of sweet and sour
Helen N.
Sachse, TX
This grape juice is really good and so refreshing. I really like having this because there is a lot of product in here and it's really healthy. It's great to have when your in the hot sun relaxing. The packing it nice as well. If you like grapes then I'm sure you will like the juice too:)
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Ocean spray cranberry juices are the best. They are best served with ice. This mixture with grapes is so tasty and it's not expensive at all. The packaging is also nice. I would buy again and recommend it.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
The flavor of this drink is perfect. It's not to sweet but not too tangy either. I get the health benefit of cranberry juice and the great taste of grape juice. I really like it!
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart