BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape

Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love ocean spray, and this juice is no exception. It is sweet from the grapes and tart from the cranberries. It is the perfect blend of the two juices. I buy this juice often and recommend it to everyone.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ocean Spray 100% juice Cranberry Concord Grape is delicious. It refreshing. I love that it doesn’t have any added sugars in it. It is a staple in my home. I love to drink a 4 oz cup with my breakfast a couple times a week.
Destynee R.
Smyrna , DE
This juice is great! By far my favorite juice I have ever bought in my life. It’s delicious and not too unhealthy. The product is cheap and is on sale all the time. I have tried minute maids version and it doesn’t even compare to the flavor of this one.
Caroline E.
Parkesburg, PA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is my all time favorite. The taste is perfection for me. When I am thirsty, I get a craving for my Ocean Spray Cranberry. When I grab that ice cold glass of Cranberry Juice, it transports me to a better place. I love the dryness of the juice itself. It definitely quenches your thirst. Plus, Cranberry Juice itself has many health benefits!
Fancy G.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love cranberry juice , it’s my favorite & Ocean Spray is an amazing brand . I’ve never heard or read any bad reviews about it bc it’s authentic , affordable & delicious . I would definitely recommend it to anyone .
Jessie C.
Gladstone
This is great juice, has a great flavor. I love that it is not too sweet and comes at a reasonable price. The bottles are the perfect shape that will fit in the fridge and not take up too much space
Nora A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love it ... it has a sour taste but I love it ... I drink it before I sleep ... I had it for a month before and my skin looked great ... I know it affected my body in a good way
Leialoha D.
Lakewood , WA
My favorite cranberry juice. I often like to keep it around for health purposes but also as a refresher when you just need that burst of sugar but you don’t want to reach for that candy bar. The Cran grape is not asked heart as a regular cranberry so it’s easier to entice your kid to drink it when cranberry juice is needed
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
Ocean Spray is my all time favorite juice brand! The cranberry grape flavor is my favorite. I usually have some for breakfast or I’ll mix it in with my smoothies for a snack.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this juice and I cannot taste he cranberries in the juice. I don’t like cranberries but love this juice. Highly recommend other to try this product. Juice is affordable. They even have the diet juice by ocean spray .
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart