BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cranberry & Concord Grape 100% Juice.
Flavored blend of 4 juices.
From concentrate with added ingredients. see more...

Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This juice is great! By far my favorite juice I have ever bought in my life. It’s delicious and not too unhealthy. The product is cheap and is on sale all the time. I have tried minute maids version and it doesn’t even compare to the flavor of this one.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Sorry drinker in me loves this juice to mix it with vodka. A friend introduced me the drink 3 years ago and i still drink it enjoy the mix of it ! They could improve by making it less sweet for everyday consumers but then again I absolutely love the fact that when mixed with vodka is still sweet.
Marcie M.
We buy these often because they are a convenient size for lunches and for me who just like to drink them here at home. They come in many flavors but I love the cranberry Concord grape combination! It is really very good!
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my favorite brands of juice because of how authentic it is . You can taste the real fruit juice inside and they don't have a bunch of added ingredients.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I always try to keep these in the refrigerator. They taste fantastic and they are easy to just grab one as you run out the door.
These little bottles are expensive for the amount you get but for me it's a matter of convenience.
I recommend these! Especially if you are buy and constantly on the go.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This juice is really good. I love that it has a strong flavor and does a really good job of tasting like both cranberries and grapes without one flavor overpowering the other. This drink also comes at a great value. Would definitely buy again.
Adrienne W.
This juice is a staple in our household now. It's not too tart of a cranberry but not overly grape flavored either. My kids love it, as do us adults so it's hard to keep it in the fridge! High sugar content, but to be expected from juice.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
They only cranberry juice we buy. The cran-grape is great tasting, can taste the 2 flavors separately and they work so well together. Hard time staying out of this juice.
Yessi F.
This drink is my go-to when I head to school. Tastes like cranberry juice should... lol. Plus, I've heard many benefits about drinking cranberry juice!
Dinale B.
Willis, TX
I really like cranberries. I enjoyed the juice as well. It's alittle bit strong flavor, but it's really good once you get past that.