BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This juice is great! By far my favorite juice I have ever bought in my life. It’s delicious and not too unhealthy. The product is cheap and is on sale all the time. I have tried minute maids version and it doesn’t even compare to the flavor of this one.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is my all time favorite. The taste is perfection for me. When I am thirsty, I get a craving for my Ocean Spray Cranberry. When I grab that ice cold glass of Cranberry Juice, it transports me to a better place. I love the dryness of the juice itself. It definitely quenches your thirst. Plus, Cranberry Juice itself has many health benefits!
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I think this juice personally is so so so amazing. It’s bursting with flavor, and honestly it’s my favorite. I would highly recommend this to someone who is looking for a healthy, nice tasing juice. Anything by this brand really.
Fancy G.
I love cranberry juice , it’s my favorite & Ocean Spray is an amazing brand . I’ve never heard or read any bad reviews about it bc it’s authentic , affordable & delicious . I would definitely recommend it to anyone .
Jessie C.
Gladstone
This is great juice, has a great flavor. I love that it is not too sweet and comes at a reasonable price. The bottles are the perfect shape that will fit in the fridge and not take up too much space
Jordan M.
I don’t like plain cranberry or grape juice by themselves, but I think the two together are really good. This juice is a nice balance between sweet and sour fruit flavors. I would buy this again if I wanted it for a party or something, but it’s not something I drink on a regular basis because it is high in sugar. It’s very affordable and can be found at any grocery store.
Nora A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love it ... it has a sour taste but I love it ... I drink it before I sleep ... I had it for a month before and my skin looked great ... I know it affected my body in a good way
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My favorite cranberry juice. I often like to keep it around for health purposes but also as a refresher when you just need that burst of sugar but you don’t want to reach for that candy bar. The Cran grape is not asked heart as a regular cranberry so it’s easier to entice your kid to drink it when cranberry juice is needed
Mariah B.
Picayune, MS
Ocean Spray is my all time favorite juice brand! The cranberry grape flavor is my favorite. I usually have some for breakfast or I’ll mix it in with my smoothies for a snack.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
This stuff is bomb... I absolutely love this. It good for you instead of soda but also is sweet enough. Cran cherry is my favorite but oberall the quality of thiis is good.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!