BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Jordan M.
I don’t like plain cranberry or grape juice by themselves, but I think the two together are really good. This juice is a nice balance between sweet and sour fruit flavors. I would buy this again if I wanted it for a party or something, but it’s not something I drink on a regular basis because it is high in sugar. It’s very affordable and can be found at any grocery store.
Etya D.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this juice! It might be a bit sweet I love mixing it with water! I buy this a lot! Its a great value too! And taste great! The packaging is good! Easy grip! Always buying more! Love it ! And the blend of different fruits are great!
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I think this juice personally is so so so amazing. It’s bursting with flavor, and honestly it’s my favorite. I would highly recommend this to someone who is looking for a healthy, nice tasing juice. Anything by this brand really.
Santana B.
I love cranberry juice not a huge fan of grape though. Love the way that the containers are square, they fit in my refrigerator well. My favorite of these is the cran cherry but my kids love the grape.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love ocean spray cranberry grape. It has a bitter sweet taste that I absolutely love.
It is about the same price as other juices in this price range. I recommend fully.
It is yum!!!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My favorite cranberry juice. I often like to keep it around for health purposes but also as a refresher when you just need that burst of sugar but you don’t want to reach for that candy bar. The Cran grape is not asked heart as a regular cranberry so it’s easier to entice your kid to drink it when cranberry juice is needed
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this juice and I cannot taste he cranberries in the juice. I don’t like cranberries but love this juice. Highly recommend other to try this product. Juice is affordable. They even have the diet juice by ocean spray .
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This juice is very tasty. My whole family enjoys it and the price is great. It is a healthier choice when it comes to drinks. It is great by itself or for smoothies or mixed drinks. This is defiantly a great product to have around.
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
I️ don’t really drink juice. If I do, this is I️t. I️t taste really good, and not as sugary as most fruit drinks. I would get this again. But like I said i don’t love juice, but if I’m in the mood for some. Then I’ll get this