BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!1 Answers
  • Does the drink acc real raisens3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?1 Answers
Destynee R.
Smyrna , DE
This juice is great! By far my favorite juice I have ever bought in my life. It’s delicious and not too unhealthy. The product is cheap and is on sale all the time. I have tried minute maids version and it doesn’t even compare to the flavor of this one.
Caroline E.
Parkesburg, PA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is my all time favorite. The taste is perfection for me. When I am thirsty, I get a craving for my Ocean Spray Cranberry. When I grab that ice cold glass of Cranberry Juice, it transports me to a better place. I love the dryness of the juice itself. It definitely quenches your thirst. Plus, Cranberry Juice itself has many health benefits!
Eabryana Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice and tangy flavor this drink doesn’t last more than two day three days at most because I love grape ad cranberry juice a lot so the combination is no exception. I would buy this again and I recommend to my grape juice lovers especially to try.
Fancy G.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love cranberry juice , it’s my favorite & Ocean Spray is an amazing brand . I’ve never heard or read any bad reviews about it bc it’s authentic , affordable & delicious . I would definitely recommend it to anyone .
Jessie C.
Gladstone
This is great juice, has a great flavor. I love that it is not too sweet and comes at a reasonable price. The bottles are the perfect shape that will fit in the fridge and not take up too much space
Samantha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the diet version of this juice the best but the original is great and it’s so refreshing. One downside is that it can be a bit sugary which is why I prefer the diet version.
Kaleigh M.
Lodi
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite combo of flavors ever since I was a kid but now I’m an adult and enjoy a glass of this with so vodka! So refreshing and juicy and a little tart! Keeps you coming back for another glass
Nora A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love it ... it has a sour taste but I love it ... I drink it before I sleep ... I had it for a month before and my skin looked great ... I know it affected my body in a good way
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My favorite cranberry juice. I often like to keep it around for health purposes but also as a refresher when you just need that burst of sugar but you don’t want to reach for that candy bar. The Cran grape is not asked heart as a regular cranberry so it’s easier to entice your kid to drink it when cranberry juice is needed
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
Ocean Spray is my all time favorite juice brand! The cranberry grape flavor is my favorite. I usually have some for breakfast or I’ll mix it in with my smoothies for a snack.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
Does the drink acc real raisens
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Not to me it doesn't taste more like grapes!
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I'm just wondering does this give you the runs?

Walmart