Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Cherry

by Ocean Spray

It’s 100% juice made with the sweet taste of cherries and the crisp, clean taste of real cranberries straight from the bog. Plus, it has no added sugar, a daily dose of vitamin C, and one cup of fruit, so it tastes good and it’s good for you, too.

i dont understand how this is rated as the best cranberry juice brand. someone care to explain?
Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Cherry!
Ursula  R.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s ok not what I expected, May be I don’t know what I expected. But This wasn’t for me.
Lillie  D.
Riceboro, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Wow I like the new flavors that they came out with they are really reaching out and making sure that everybody gets it Taste
Charmaine  C.
Taste good and good for you. Reminds me of my dad he always used to drink this and he got me driving this juice. Helps with UTI doctor recommend it’s a plus. I love it with a glass full of ice taste really good and refreshing.
Lillie D.
Riceboro, GA
Want to drink cranberry juiceA leave tart taste in my mouth but is actually really good
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Hits the spot about twice year. Love buying around the holidays to make cute drinks with! Taste is great.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Great cranberry and cherry flavor. One of my kids favorite juices that they request every time I go shopping.
Deanna M.
I love cranberry juice in general, but I love the punch of other flavors in these! Cherry and raspberry are my favorites. Plain cranberry juice can be a bit bitter, and if you don't like that, I suggest giving these a try! They're sweet because of the other juice flavor. Plus, it's very good for your body and can help your bladder!
Danielle  N.
Columbus, OH
This juice has a great flavor and being 100% juice is a plus. great with breakfast or as an after dinner drink with vodka!
Lauren  W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the flavors that's very unique to cranberry juice but Ocean spray always make different flavors that taste delicious. I wouldn't approve a thing about this flavor. I usually buy this flavor on sale at rite aid. It is a really unique flavor that's kind of hard to find. But it's a really good flavor otherwise.
Cassandra S.
Sellersville, PA
I don’t drink juice anywhere near as much as I should, but out of any that I have tried…Crancherry is THEEEE tastiest by far. It’s really difficult to limit it to one or two cups, plus cranberry juice is good for you! Now that I’ve been reminded of its existence, I’ll have to pick some up :)