BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Sweet Taste Of Cherries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Plum Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
I have never been a big fan or cranberry juice but recently when i saw this i thought i should give it a try. I like juices from this brand as wrll as products and i thought that this pairing would be interesting. It is now one of my favorite juxies because it is not heavily cranberry flavoring. The cherru makes a huge difference and now i enjoy drinking the juice.
Vivien F.
My favorite juice of all time!! No sugar added so feel great about drinking this because I no longer have to worry about the sugar for my daughter too. Taste great and love to mix in with other drinks as well
Courtney B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love how easy it is finding this cranberry juice. It's sweet without a sugary taste. It's still has the tasteless of cranberry juice, but better balanced. I truly enjoy this juice.
Cynthia L.
I love this juice. I usually buy it when is on sale in my local supermarket for $1.99. I would definitely recommend you could also mixed this for cocktails.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Great taste and good for you I have been a fan of ocean spray for a long time but the cherry cranberry is my all time favorite.
Luisa T.
Garnerville, NY
I love this flavor. I like to have the nutrients of cranberry plus the taste of cherry. It's so refreshing and irresistible.
Brittany K.
It's good for when you have a uti and I have them a lot so I'm constantly drinking it