BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Fresh Picked Taste Of Blueberries And Blackberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Ashley K.
Latta , SC
Cranberry is the best juice invented by them. I love cranberry juice. It's very healthy.
Matt N Julia T.
Chesapeake, VA
My mother in law loves this so when she comes over its a must on on the grocery list...
Ashley O.
Papillion
I LOVE this juice! I love that this is a strong fruit flavor and not watery like a lot of other juices. You can really taste all three flavors and it’s a delicious combo. I will be buying again it’s worth the extra dollar or two to be getting the flavor and consistency of this great juice!
Katt R.
I like drinking a cup of cranberry juice at least 3 times a week to help with urinary tract infections now this brand I feel has way too much sugar content in it to be effective because sugar tends to aggravate my bladder but other brands do work very well if that's what you're using it for if you just enjoy a sweet cranberry juice then this would be more your cup of tea
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
I love this combination of juice blends. The flavours work so well together! You still taste the cranberry but it’s enhanced by the sweeter flavours so you get that balance of sweet and tart.
Karla G.
me encanta la gran variedad de sabores que tiene y de igual modo las variadas presentaciones con un sabor muy parecido a los frutos rojos dejando un refrescante sabor
Melody E.
I love this juice, so sweet and refreshing. tastes great with wine made into a spritzer. I wish that it had less of a sugar content but i suppose thats what happens with fruit juices. It is very affordable and easy to find in any grocery store. i will buy again!
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
Ocean Spray juice is good, but really sweet. I usually have to add water to it so that it doesn't taste as sweet and has less sugar in each glass.
CaRoll D.
Adicta; realmente recomendable
Muy agradables para beberlo a cualquier jora del dia.
Este sabor realmente me gusta
Si es helado / con hielo mejorrr
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
I like and is good for the health helping with my diet and is better drink this that soda always comes to supermarket for this
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?

back