BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Fresh Picked Taste Of Blueberries And Blackberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I drink a lot of cranberry juice since I tend to get a lot of UTIs and this stuff tastes amazing and works for what I need it to.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love this juice it so good and healthy! I love ocean spray and if your looking for a healthy product! I highly recommend this!
Mariam B.
My favorite brand of cranberry juice- it's the only one I trust! Provides me with all the wonderful benefits of cranberry juice.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
The Ocean Spray grape juice and cranberry juice bar really good they have natural sugars from their fruits and they taste amazing
Valanna P.
Cleveland
Ocean Spray Cran Pomegranate Cranberry Pomegranate Juice Drink has 100% vitamin c and low calories. It so good and perfect for your snacks
Reemi H.
My favorite juice of all time I really love this brand in general and this one good taste unique packaging good value for money
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I love ocean spray juice. It will always be my go to - whether it is for a mixer or just straight juice. It's my favorite.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Unlike many people i love cranberry juice. Oceanspray is great and affordable. Can't go wrong with their cranberry juice
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
We love ocean spray cranberry mixed juices!! Cranberry/blueberry is a favorite! Also the cranberry/raspberry is amazing!
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this juice alone or with a bit of vodka! Its so perfect, not overly sweet and with the perfect amount of tarteness
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?

Amazon