BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Fresh Picked Taste Of Blueberries And Blackberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Madison B.
Watkinsville, GA
Ocean Spray juice was always the juice brand I drank when growing up. I have tried other brands of juice and they do not compare with the taste that Ocean Spray has to offer. I recommend any of the flavors of this brand. Although the blackberry flavor is my favorite.
Karina M.
Brownsville, TX
I love buying this juice of one of my favorites it does taste like cranberries and is not too sweets some people may say it's too sour but I think it's perfect
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This juice has a strong flavor but tastes great when mixed with a little water. It's a good value at under $4 per bottle. I buy it at the grocery or target.
lorine b.
I'm obsessed with cranberry juice and it also clean your body out and good for multiple reasons if you never tried cranberry juice I highly recommend you do
Julia L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This mix of flavors is not too strong and adds a refreshing flavor to the usual cranberry juice! Good by itself or mixed with other juices or alcohols
ele E.
Perfect tartness that I go for. There will be days where I eat junk food or fatty, greasy food and this juice really helps clean my palate. Refreshing
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I’m not a big juice drinker but this has amazing flavor and makes great mixers for my cocktails! My daughter will only drink this brand of juices!
Brittany D.
This juice is so amazing!! The berry flavors combined in this juice are perfect together, and the rich flavor of this juice is smooth yet tart.
Kelly B.
Harrison Valley Pa
My husband and I drink this quite a bit! We enjoy the taste of Blueberries and Blackberries all in one! A better healthier alternative to soda!
Amber R.
London, OH
The berry medley is one of my favorite juices. A little tart but full of flavor and good for everyone in my family to have it in the fridge.
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?

back