BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Fresh Picked Taste Of Blueberries And Blackberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsi S.
Would definitely recommend. Ocean spray is the only way to go when it comes to any cranberry product! I also love the company setup. The company is owned by the farmers themselves as is a cooperative. I recommend all the ocean spray products.
Kaitlyn W.
My whole family and my husbands side love this juice whether it's to add in a smoothie or add to crushed ice or to add Sprite or Sierra Mist to, it's got an amazingly fresh flavor that leaves you satisfied or running back for more.
Sara A.
I love this quality cranberry juice! Very refreshing and you get quite a bit for your money! I've had this product a few times and even used it in smoothies and mixed drinks, very delicious! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kaylee L.
Delicious and always fresh! Ocean Spray is my goto juice brand. Their cranberry is so delicious I won't dare taste another brand of cranberry juice! Great price for great quality! Ocean spray is the ONLY cranberry juice for me!
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL
Delicious! my whole family drinks this juice for breakfast and the flavor is absolutely amazing. it is super affordable and we almost always buy it when we go to the store. we tried this for the first time a while ago and continue to recommend.
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
So deliciously amazing. Great mixer as are all of their other flavors. Super great price. Has an amazing flavor. They even have lite flavors that have less sugar. I would recommend this to anyone at all.
Sarah E.
Bakersfield, CA
While I love this juice, I have to be in the mood for it. its definitely not something I drink all the time. the tartness is very flavorful but still a distinctive experience that I mostly only enjoy in milder weather.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
Cranberry juice is one of my weaknesses! I love the tartness, and in this juice it is offset by blueberry and blackberries (yum!). You definitely don't reach for this if you are looking to be healthy, but it is great to have on hand as a mixer or just juice!
Sapphire A.
Wesley chapel, FL
Knowing cranberry blueberry and blackberry juice is 100% really eases my mind making me feel healthier as I slurp up this desire able juice. The taste not only quenches my thirst but brings me and my family the protein and vitamins we need to sustain a healthy day.
Karyn N.
Delicious juice. Very flavorful, and also good for your health! Cranberry might not be for everyone, but if you like it, I fully recommend you try this juice! Its available right at our local grocery store and it’s very affordable!
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?