BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Fresh Picked Taste Of Blueberries And Blackberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Telia W.
Conway, AR
The mango and the cranberry really balance each other spectacularily well. Great thirst quencher over ice but it's also a fabulous zero-effort cocktail mixer. Buying more now. I order a lot of Ocean Spray juices and this was the first time I ordered the Cranberry Mango. It is milder than some of the other juices. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the milder taste. Before I finished the bottle, I decided it is now one of my favorites and will be ordering more with my next order.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
This stuff is amazing!! I drink this mostly during my time of the month as it help clean my system. It's so flavorful but best when super super super cold. I can always find their products and be able to treat my girls to juice.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Anything with blueberries in juice catches my eye and this was no different. Absolutely love this one. It is tasty, fresh, bright, and yummy too. Highly recommend. I bought this at Walmart before and may just head out to Albertsons to pick one up tonight... made my self thirsty.
reed m.
Mobile, AL
I keep a bottle of this in my fridge at all times. It is our go to juice in the household. I would recommend to anyone that asked about this juice. It's a great price for what your receiving. You can purchase at every market place that I've been too!
April S.
Fort worth, TX
OMG!!! I freaking love this stuff. It tastes great and curbs my desire for side due to the fizzy nature of the cranberry. Also, if i feel a uti or any kind of pain from not drinking enough watery this helps.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Love this juice so much! Packed full of vitamins and antioxidants too it s a win win with moms and kids alike. Don't drink too much though because it can become quite the colon cleanser if you know what I mean
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I get these when we are usually sick and this definitely helps! I like to keep this around for times in need. It is a thick juice but delicious. Easy to drink and digest. I would buy this again!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
The cranberries and the blueberry go very well together. A very nice glass over dinner or lunch or even at snack time kids will enjoy this flavor of this juice. Must try for all families.
Holly P.
Spokane, WA
My son and Husband LOVE this juice. My husband drinks it every night with dinner abd my always asks for his own cup. Anyone looking for a different juice thi is definitely a hit.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
Great liquid for use in smoothie recipes, it gives your smoothie a lot of flavor, the liquid needed to blend properly, and an extra dose of all the good nutrients in dark berries.

The 100% Ocean Spray has a much better flavor in my opinion than the original Ocean Spray variety
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?

Amazon