BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Fresh Picked Taste Of Blueberries And Blackberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
Solo o como mezcla para nuestros tragos, siempre tengo en la nevera estos jugos, el de cramberry y el de uva son mis favoritos
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
I like and is good for the health helping with my diet and is better drink this that soda always comes to supermarket for this
Sarah A.
Barrie, ON
I'm not a fan of cranberry juice, but this one and the raspberry is amazing. I drink it 1-2 times a week to help prevent uti's.
Krystal W.
not a huge fan. The flavours are a little too artificial tasting and are generally too sugary to consume much of at one time.
Pepé N.
I love this juice! I put it in my smoothies in the morning. It has a good sweet tart flavour. A must buy on my grocery list
Estefany P.
Este espray de frambuesa y cereza y Súper bueno sabe muy dulce trae mucho producto que puedo decir 5 estrellas le doy
Karla R.
I like this juice, I would recommend it for everyone, it's so good, very delicious and healthy!!!!!!!!!
Judith C.
Great for mixing with alcohol or drinking alone, really tasty and refreshing, we always have it at home
Amy B.
Hythe , Southampton
Love this sweet drink and it’s so nice and drink a bottle once a day , full of flavour
Nadia O.
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Me lo dieron cuando me enferme y me levanto de inmediato desde entonces yo no lo dejo.
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?