BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Fresh Picked Taste Of Blueberries And Blackberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blueberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
Love this juice! I mean it’s really good but it’s weird to get super excited about juice so I’ll just say the flavor is good and I could probably drink a whole bottle of it in less then and hour! Company does good things with fruits
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
My favorite juice. Definitely a beverage I have in my house at all times. Great tasting affordable. Not tart not sweet. I tend to drink it with a squeezed lemon wedge in it and it is super refreshing. Even my teen sister comes over and asked if I have any because she loves it.
April H.
I love this juice but I am finding that it is harder and harder to find it in stores. For some reason it is also more expensive than the other mixed cranberry juices. Will recommend to friends and family but wish I could find it easier.
Michelle M.
I love my cranberry juice mixed with other fruits. So this is perfect for me. Tall glass filled with ice pour this over the top.  Nothing better. Oh an the price isn't bad either.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
I drink ocean spray 100% cranberry lime it’s going out of style. I live by this. It keeps me from getting sick during the fall and is also great for UTI prevention and/ or maintenance
Janae K.
Roy, UT
I love cranberry juice! And this one is one of my favorites! The taste is delicious the value of the price you pay for the bottle is fantastic and I have yet to meet somebody who doesn’t love this juice as much as I do!
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I really like cranberry juice by this Ocean Spray brand it's really good and it's not really too strong or doesn't have a nasty taste either it's very good helps your stomach
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Telia W.
Conway, AR
The mango and the cranberry really balance each other spectacularily well. Great thirst quencher over ice but it's also a fabulous zero-effort cocktail mixer. Buying more now. I order a lot of Ocean Spray juices and this was the first time I ordered the Cranberry Mango. It is milder than some of the other juices. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the milder taste. Before I finished the bottle, I decided it is now one of my favorites and will be ordering more with my next order.
Ashley O.
Papillion
I LOVE this juice! I love that this is a strong fruit flavor and not watery like a lot of other juices. You can really taste all three flavors and it’s a delicious combo. I will be buying again it’s worth the extra dollar or two to be getting the flavor and consistency of this great juice!
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?

Amazon