Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry

by Ocean Spray

#11 in Juice

It’s 100% juice made with the crisp, clean taste of real cranberries straight from the bog. Plus, it has no added sugar, a daily dose of vitamin C, and one cup of fruit, so it tastes good and it’s good for you, too.

what does cranberry juice tastes like?
Who likes this juice, with what other drink do they combine it?Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry [user:bianergie] [user:marub]
Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? Cranberry? My favorite has to be cranrasberry!!!! Really delicious 💕💕💕
Start your review of Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This version is only 20 calories per juice box. I highly recommend this as a low calorie and low sugar option. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Target
100 % juice is good for my health. I would highly recommend this product to people who like cold beverages. Good for quenching your thirst on a hot day. Seems to be easy to find at most grocery retailers in the United States. Also good for mixed drink cocktails.
Amanda W.
I LOVE Ocean Spray Cranberry juice. They are the closest thing to 100% cranberry and I love the taste of it. I also think that it is well priced and I love when it’s on sale and even more affordable!
Mandy C.
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry uploaded by Mandy C.
This was actually the first brand that got me into cranberry. I couldn’t stand it before! I love it now, and now thinking about it I need to go get some on my next trip to the store! I would recommend!
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
I love the 100% cranberry juice it taste much better then the cocktails. And is better for you
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is by far my favorite cranberry juice. I like with ice or mixed with orange juice. I usually use it to mixed various Cocktail The cranberry by themselves are delicious, but they also contain multiple properties. They are known to prevent urinary infections, cavities, stomach ulcers and promote the proper functioning of the heart.
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
I love these eight packs of this juice, I typically drink cranberry juice and use it as a mixer for my favorite cocktails. I like the fact that this comes in a pack of 8 so that I can just use what I need and I don't have to worry about the rest going bad.
Reymon A.
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry uploaded by Reymon A.
I love this CRANBERRY JUICE! It’s has good taste and if you want a enjoyable drink I highly recommend this. ITS AMAZING!!!
member-e8f29
I love this juice. The size is a perfect for me. I freeze them the night before an outing so it melts with perfect timing to drink ice cold. I would recommend this product to others and will continue to purchase it for myself.
Rachel A.
Olympia, WA
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry uploaded by Rachel A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nothing mixes better with vodka than cranberry juice. I love how ocean spray is a co-op farmer owned company.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...