BY OCEAN SPRAY

We're Proud To Bring You Our New 100% Juice Citrus Tangerine Orange Made From A Unique Blend Of Tangy Sweet Citrus Juices For A Smooth And Refreshing Taste Experience. From Our Family To Yours, Ocean Spray's 100% Juice Citrus Tangerine Orange Is Neither Too Sweet Nor Too Tart With All The Benefits You Expect From Ocean Spray 100% Juice.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grapefruit Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Tangerine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Well i tried this last week and was not very satisfied. It has a nice looking package but the flavor needs a little bit of improvement. That was my first time drinking it so maybe I just need to drink it more. I would definately buy it again but it needs some improvement.
Nayeli H.
Gardena, CA
Ocean spray is a really good brand for juice. It's pretty cheap compared to more well known brands. If I'm buying juice I usually buy this one and I really like it. There's a lot of flavors to choose from too.
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is good juice. It tastes great and is 100% juice!! It is not too pricey and has a good amount in it. I would recommend it to others. I will definitely buy again. 👏🏻👌🏻😀😄💕
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
If used this juice for many tropical drinks both alcoholic and nonalcoholic. It mixes well with other products including vodka. It also blends well with other fruit juices and slices for an awesome summery drink.
Erica H.
NEW CASTLE, PA
This is the perfect taste for me.im not a fan of just orange juice and neither are my sons. So we buy and fully enjoy the mixed flavor of this juice
Emily S.
We don't buy the Ocean Spray brand too often. Usually only if it's the only brand we come to or it's the first we see.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA
Tastes good but I like cranberry a lot good to clense your urine n healthy the cranberry apple mix is also good
Ashlyn G.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this juice, it's so refreshing yet tangy. It's the perfect juice flavor for the taste you are craving
Naomi R.
Mackville, KY
I can always count of this to be great. I remember having this as younger children. It's a great brand
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
A good juice to have for your morning breakfast and any meal really. Lots of flavors to choose from
Brianna M.
New Haven, CT
Is this juice a bit sour or no?