BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy all the benefits of our delicious 100% Juice:No sugar added.No preservatives.No artificial colors or flavors.2 servings (1 cup) of fruit‡.100% Vitamin C. see more...

Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I want to say that Ocean Spray does not make good cranberry juice. It just isn't fit to even drink. It tastes like they use old cranberries and bad water. I like cranberry juice but Ocean Spray is definitely not the brand I would choose.
Nathalie E.
Guildford, Guildford
Review for: Bottle more...
This used to be my go-to cranberry product to help treat UTI’s like many other women until I realised how much sugar there is in it. Sugar has devastating effects on UTI’s, as the bacteria thrive on if and multiplies at a faster rate, obliterating any benefit this cranberry product could have in combatting it.
Magen C.
Lakeland, TN
This has alot of sugar, something like 25G plus. The taste was ok, but if your looking for something not sweet or tarte I'd go with a more natural Cranberry Juice.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
Review for: Bottle more...
For someone that hates cranberry juice, this is palpable. I do drink it every once in a while for health reasons but usually mix it with water or a clear soda to make it a little more tasty. I do like that this brand offers a great selection of cranberry and other juice combinations, some of which are very delicious and would highly recommend
JaKayla K.
Review for: Bottle more...
Ocean spray products are really good, refreshing, and tasty. I love their juices so much that i have to get a variety of flavors whenever i go to the store. My ultimate favorite is by far the pineapple one.
Lara M.
Winnipeg, MB
The dryness I always feel after cranberry juice is inevitable but this is tolerable. As a woman this is always in our house.
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
Too sweet I always have to water it down otherwise it makes my teeth hurt. Watered down though I really enjoy it
Jessica S.
Ripley, TN
These juices are hundred percent natural flavors good for your family and adults too . The taste is very good
Nena K.
Good flavor compared to other products on the market. I have used it a couple of times and I am quite pleased with the taste and the self-life.
Brittney S.
Review for: Bottle more...
This juice is a little tarte, I know it has a lot of added sugar already but I would almost like it sweeter. The packaging is great and I love the mini bottles for on the go. The price is great compared to other juices.