BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy all the benefits of our delicious 100% Juice:No sugar added.No preservatives.No artificial colors or flavors.2 servings (1 cup) of fruit‡.100% Vitamin C. see more...

Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I want to say that Ocean Spray does not make good cranberry juice. It just isn't fit to even drink. It tastes like they use old cranberries and bad water. I like cranberry juice but Ocean Spray is definitely not the brand I would choose.
Magen H.
Memphis, TN
This has alot of sugar, something like 25G plus. The taste was ok, but if your looking for something not sweet or tarte I'd go with a more natural Cranberry Juice.
Lara M.
Winnipeg, MB
The dryness I always feel after cranberry juice is inevitable but this is tolerable. As a woman this is always in our house.
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
Too sweet I always have to water it down otherwise it makes my teeth hurt. Watered down though I really enjoy it
Jessica S.
Gates , TN
These juices are hundred percent natural flavors good for your family and adults too . The taste is very good
Nena K.
Good flavor compared to other products on the market. I have used it a couple of times and I am quite pleased with the taste and the self-life.
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
I do not particularly drink cranberry juice often. I think I enjoy more this drink when it os mixed with vodka to make a cocktail. You can also drink this juice if you have often urinary tract infections.
Megan S.
This is my favorite brand of cranberry juice by fair! It’s so refreshing and not too sweet or bitter.
Ruth H.
Garforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Well, it looks like cranberry juice, tastes like cranberry juice and smells like cranberry juice. It’s not too expensive and is good for if you want to drink a juice at lunch but you’re not overly fussed about orange.
Caitlin O.
Sunbury, OH
This product has an authentic and original taste. It is also in a perfect size bottle of perfect proportion. Great for breakfast or lunch or anytime on the go.