2 colors available

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy all the benefits of our delicious 100% Juice:No sugar added.No preservatives.No artificial colors or flavors.2 servings (1 cup) of fruit‡.100% Vitamin C. see more...

Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I want to say that Ocean Spray does not make good cranberry juice. It just isn't fit to even drink. It tastes like they use old cranberries and bad water. I like cranberry juice but Ocean Spray is definitely not the brand I would choose.
Magen H.
Magen H.
Memphis, TN
This has alot of sugar, something like 25G plus. The taste was ok, but if your looking for something not sweet or tarte I'd go with a more natural Cranberry Juice.
Nena K.
Nena K.
Good flavor compared to other products on the market. I have used it a couple of times and I am quite pleased with the taste and the self-life.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Es rico es lo que realmente buscas de un jugo es muy rico podría tomarlo todo el día es genial
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
It's a pretty sweet juice. Good to drink you're worried about a UTI as it does not allow the bacteria to adhere to the bladder wall. Not overly sweet like a lot of fruit juices seem to be
Kali A.
Kali A.
Racine, WI
I love this juice. It's extremely health for you. You get what you pay for. I feel like maybe the price should be lowered just a little. But I still buy it every time I'm at the store. I would definitely recommend this
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think I have ever purchased cranberry juice from another brand. Growing up it was the only brand cranberry juice my family had. At school having these minis are super convenient but I do often find myself having to drink 2 if I am trying to quench my thirst, so if there were something about these minis that I could improve would be to make them a little bigger, which kind of defeats the purpose of the "mini" idea, but oh well.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Kent, OH
This juice is very light and flavorful! It mixes well with other ingredients and is good on its own!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Great juice for on the go! Love this in the morning with a healthy breakfast! I don't always drink juice but when I do it's cranberry!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
My dad swears by Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, he has a small glass each morning with his breakfast. It tastes delicious.