BY OCEAN SPRAY #46 in Juice

Enjoy all the benefits of our delicious 100% Juice:No sugar added.No preservatives.No artificial colors or flavors.2 servings (1 cup) of fruit‡.100% Vitamin C. see more...

Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I of course am prone to kidney stones so I need as much cranberry juice as possible to help Clean em out and this is my go to cranberry juice because it's not filled with a ton of sugar! The taste is great and I buy this all the time
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
this is tart but sweet and so good. i add this to my acai bowl to blend the fruit better and it is great. i enjoy drinking this on its own whenever i need something in between sweet and sour. love it
Kali A.
Racine, WI
I love this juice. It's extremely health for you. You get what you pay for. I feel like maybe the price should be lowered just a little. But I still buy it every time I'm at the store. I would definitely recommend this
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I feel like Ocean Spray is the standard for cranberry juice. I've tried various store brands, but nothing tastes the same. Yes, it's high in sugar, but you can mix it with some seltzer water to get a lightly sweet fizzy drink--especially good with lime seltzer!
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
I drink this cranberry juice all the time, it's my absolute favorite. The taste is amazing and it's so good for your body! You can get it at publix on bogo a lot so I usually buy at least 4 because we but it so much!
Wenni O.
South Bend, IN
This drink was one of my childhood favorites up to now. I would always pour some of this into an ice tray and freeze it in the freezer until they become ice cubes and i would just let it melt in my mouth. It's a really good way to get kids to have some good nutrients inside of them!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This is a great juice. It's a 100% juice blend, so it has different juices in there in addition to cranberry. I love to drink it by itself, but it's also great in smoothies. We buy it often, and will continue to!
Brandy K.
It's a pretty sweet juice. Good to drink you're worried about a UTI as it does not allow the bacteria to adhere to the bladder wall. Not overly sweet like a lot of fruit juices seem to be
sally l.
Bogata, TX
This has plenty of antioxidants and has a wonderful taste of cranberries. the appearance of the bottle says it all. it looks very appealing and provides exactly what it offers.
Caitlin O.
Sunbury, OH
This product has an authentic and original taste. It is also in a perfect size bottle of perfect proportion. Great for breakfast or lunch or anytime on the go.